• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

World War 4 - The folding show down.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
once i get back from work in a couple hours, i'm totally in on this. AMD must win! what's the easiest way to change your username in the console version of F@H?

Edit client.cfg to reflect Seven instead of your username.

Don't forget if you're using a one-click, stop the service, change the name, wait thirty seconds, start the service.

Elric said:
Edit client.cfg to reflect Seven instead of your username.

Don't forget if you're using a one-click, stop the service, change the name, wait thirty seconds, start the service.

thanks for the info. just ctrl-alt-del it?

i'm totally getting all my friends involved in this. i can't wait to see the winner. this f@h stuff is addictive. :D

If you're only running the console and not the one-click, you can simply close the console window, change the name, and restart the console window.

If you're using the one-click that automagically installs as a service, go to Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Services ... Find FAH, right click, choose Stop. Change the name in the cfg file, wait thirty seconds, right click Start.

It's that simple :)

Elric said:
If you're only running the console and not the one-click, you can simply close the console window, change the name, and restart the console window.

If you're using the one-click that automagically installs as a service, go to Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Services ... Find FAH, right click, choose Stop. Change the name in the cfg file, wait thirty seconds, right click Start.

It's that simple :)

excellent, thanks a lot. :)

Hey! You live in Boise.....my grandparents live there, it's an awesome city to live in :D

We usually try to go over there for christmas to get some snowboarding in at Brundage.

That was my thread spam for the day :D :attn:

WOOT!!!!! 8 STARS BABY!!!! :D :sn:

Last edited:
mtb856 said:
Hey! You live in Boise.....my grandparents live there, it's an awesome city to live in :D

We usually try to go over there for christmas to get some snowboarding in at Brundage.

That was my thread spam for the day :D :attn:

*Start OT spam*

As long as you dont mind the inversions and general lack of snow some years, or the insanity that ensues when we actually do get snow and the average driver cant keep from sliding through every intersection they come to. Other than those things, boise is pretty sweet :D *end OT spam*

Edit: Oh, fishy, you just got 18 ghz put to your name dude, lets show these AMDroids whats up :D

Yeah, it has great mountainbiking and other outdoor sports though........I like it better than Colorado for outdoor things. Getting back on track though.........

[edit]

Thanks for the help, that should make a large difference in our PPD :D

hmm.... GO SEVEN!!!! WOOT!!!!! if i wasn't in a mini-competition with king_warg.... i'd join ya... but i gotta uphold the good name of AMD against his many "pentel" machines... LOL

kaltag said:
Looks like AMD is winning by a landslide and we haven't even evened out yet.

Not even a day into it. Give it some time, and you will see the Intel team flex its power.

i'm so lost by the graph, when i looked at it it looked as if the intel side was pwning amd by a ton...and that it started over 49 hours ago or something crazy like that :| maybe i'm just retarded

the garynator said:
i'm so lost by the graph, when i looked at it it looked as if the intel side was pwning amd by a ton...and that it started over 49 hours ago or something crazy like that :| maybe i'm just retarded

Ill have to have a look at it, looked fine to me. The scale is a little weird but it should change as time progress. Right now AMD is whooping on Intel. Its only day 1 though. So anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back