• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

World War 4 - The folding show down.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folding: It's Better on Top.

I intend to stay on top, whatever it takes. Recruitment? Yep. Borging? You bet. I broke 3k points today, which is great news, plus I will probably break 4 by the end of the day.

I'm probably going to go through and recruit more, grab some more new members, kick some more intel ***...etc.

Sneak attack? Bah. Fishy is talking out his ***. Or he's really going to pwn me and I'm the f00l, but I'll just make up for it with more borging.

*commences AMD borg cube photoshop*

What can I say? Great work AMD. Keep it up!

AMD going down :) HEHEHEHEHE

Intel FOREVER!

Like I said earlier we just gave you the lead for a while, to convince you that you where winning :) Then we'll just come up right behind ya and floor it hehe.

Intel peeps kick it into 4th gear.

Pfftt. 4th gear. Did I meantion the overdrive gear on Intel machines smokes 1st time you use it?

They also have bad suspension problems.

I'm in 1st gear here. You've only seen the beginning.
Plus, you guys haven't even broken 2k points today. I'm near 4 :)

But, because I like competition, I choose to hang around the likes of Fishy

The Pain Train's Commin
Chug....a....chug....a-chug-a-chug-a-chug-a-chug-a
*feeds coal into boiler...

er

this is a super fast taiwaneese bullet train that doesn't even touch the ground, we run electricity.

{PMS}fishy said:
But my vechile has a 6th gear, shouldn't I use that one?

Just giving them some chance here in the begining, don't want them to run home so soon.

Seven said:
I'm in 1st gear here. You've only seen the beginning.
Plus, you guys haven't even broken 2k points today. I'm near 4 :)

You've looked at the graph right? Where over 2500 right now.

*me glances at greenman's sig*

Traitor. I don't want traitors on my clean-cut team.
Also, I firmly believe that Toad is not the most gangster character in the Mario Series (must hand that one to Bowser, mainly because he has some nice spikes in his back), thus I don't want you :)

And the points keep on going up...
Time for more borging, but my teachers like homework, so I will talk to you guys later.

How do you check how many points you are getting/doing/making? I'm sorta new to all this folding stuff.

Right now, I just have FAH running as a service.

Seven said:
*me glances at greenman's sig*

Traitor. I don't want traitors on my clean-cut team.
Also, I firmly believe that Toad is not the most gangster character in the Mario Series (must hand that one to Bowser, mainly because he has some nice spikes in his back), thus I don't want you :)

And the points keep on going up...
Time for more borging, but my teachers like homework, so I will talk to you guys later.

it'll be intel soon enough, so soon as I can get rid of this crap AMD

AMD was nice for a while, but you can't beat 6.4ghz of powah for $100

i'd like to bid good luck to the AMD Guys, i would much rather fold for my own stats though...it may have been more tempting to me had they just created like Allied/Axis or AMD/Intel unique folding identities that way points only went to a neutral zone, but that's just my 2cents

Ok first off where did you get 6.4 ghz for $100 bucks? You like robb bestbuy? Also just wondering but this is setting the team 32 way back right? Any way I am intel all the way. Thoughs japs were sent packing once and they will be doing that again in the near future. My PC sucks(866 mhz:yes go ahead and laugh) but I know a few people I can probaly borg. May take like a week or to but I will try.

darkknight187 said:
i'd like to bid good luck to the AMD Guys, i would much rather fold for my own stats though...it may have been more tempting to me had they just created like Allied/Axis or AMD/Intel unique folding identities that way points only went to a neutral zone, but that's just my 2cents

I agree with this 100%. Oh and congrats - I see you're about to break into the 800's in the rankings. I'm still trying to catch up (guess I'll have to find a few more computers or build another dually:cool: ).

tenchi86 said:
Ok first off where did you get 6.4 ghz for $100 bucks? You like robb bestbuy?

He's talking about getting a pair of 1.6ghz xeons, most probably from lapcompute on ebay, for about $100. They have been known to overclock to 3.2ghz quite regularly. A very good deal. Check the SMP forum for more info.

Oh ok I might just do that. Have saved a few hundred for pc upgrade just to lazy to do it so this may be a good time. Also what name/team do I fold under for intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back