• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

World War 4 - The folding show down.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
{PMS}fishy said:
Wait for the next race. I have an even grander plan for it. Nothing that can be done at this point.

Awsome. What do you estimate will be the length of this race. I can help team amd on thurs-fri....

ls7corvete said:
Awsome. What do you estimate will be the length of this race. I can help team amd on thurs-fri....

About 2 months, depending on production.

At the current rate, it'd take about Seven about 73 days (total) to finish, but that estimate makes no attempt to compensate for gain/loss of cpus. Fishy's probably closer to the real number.

As sunset rolls around on the pacific coast, the results are almost a dead tie with Intel just slightly behind.

deathman20 said:
As sunset rolls around on the pacific coast, the results are almost a dead tie with Intel just slightly behind.

Dang, I thought we would be ahead for sure by tonight. Im sure we will all wake up in the lead.

Go Intel !!!

{PMS}fishy said:
Dang, I thought we would be ahead for sure by tonight. Im sure we will all wake up in the lead.

Go Intel !!!

Check it we are in the lead :bday: :attn:

So I was off by a few hours. Not bad.

Ha, bring the love AMD. We can take it.

I doubt that we will turn over the lead at this point. I hope you like the looks of our rear.

*glances at intel posts above him*

/me just borged another computer for AMD

This is w00r.
And don't get too excited for 1 day of winning, I was up all day yesterday and most of today. Plus I get the feeling this is going to be a close race the whole way through.

I'm awaiting leveling out of the PPD, which should happen at the end of February. With that, I should be pretty well off with about 3,000 PPD.

I intend to stick right by fishy through the duration of this race, if not above him.

Moreover, I think we can already say WW4 has been a success in that we have brought SOOOO much new power to the team and are now in the w[H]ored's rear view mirror.

Great work guys!
(even intel brutes :))

Yeah, I'm hoping that this will continue to draw people in....... hopefully the GREAT RACE will continue past the ending point and we'll have two official subteams that will continually race....... AMD and Intel forever locked in a battle for supremacy :D

Pulling away? Hah.
A single 600 pointer could make that gap up.

And look at the gap I held beforehand...yours ain't that impressive.
I tend to do well in the morning hours, with usually a thousand points or more there. We'll see how it goes.

I'd really like to see more competition between the teams even after this. We have in place the framework for a great and fun way of tracking races between the 2 teams...so this should be fun to watch.

I could code a whole system for tracking as many teams as we wanted on an RRD graph.

It wouldn't be hard to setup, but would be very powerful in what it could show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back