• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WTF!!! 53C load @ stock w/ SP-94...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I suggest you get as much exhaust CFM as you have intake CFM. That case appears to have few fan options from what I can see but making a balanced supply and exhaust will lower temps for sure.

diehrd said:
I suggest you get as much exhaust CFM as you have intake CFM. That case appears to have few fan options from what I can see but making a balanced supply and exhaust will lower temps for sure.

I think my airflow is pretty balanced as it is right now. I've got 2 SmartFan 2 intakes, a SmartFan 2 exhaust, and my 120mm PSU exhaust... I think it might be slightly positive. I've seen better results running my bottom intake faster than the other 2 fans though.

Dart do you have the speed control hooked up on all 4 SF II's?
If so try slowing down the lower Exhaust and speeding up the 2 front intakes.That will help direct the heat thru the PSU fan and the upper exhaust.My lower exhaust fan is always cooler than the upper. THE FANMAN:cool:

PS: Check out the MOBYDICK 92mm Edition at my mod thread.New pic!

archilochus said:
Dart do you have the speed control hooked up on all 4 SF II's?
If so try slowing down the lower Exhaust and speeding up the 2 front intakes.That will help direct the heat thru the PSU fan and the upper exhaust.My lower exhaust fan is always cooler than the upper. THE FANMAN:cool:

PS: Check out the MOBYDICK 92mm Edition at my mod thread.New pic!

Will do arch! I only have 1 exhaust/intake on the front and rear. I've been running my intake @ higher rpm's than the exhaust though. That seems to get the best results. I really want to oc at this point, but my temps still feel a little high... I'm considering waiting till spring/summer so I know what my temps' peak will be. During those months it'll be about 5-10°f warmer in my apartment.

Back