• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

YMMV - 2Tb Samsung F4 $32 Open Box

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
man, 3x the price for 2x the size if it was closer to $50 I might try for a 2TB. Just don't need a 1TB drive (Although it's been in stock the last couple times I looked in the last few minutes)
Yup, exactly the same boat here. I have a 1.5TB at home and two 2TB drives. A new 1TB wouldn't match anything... but it's so cheap! :) Passing on it anyway, I guess.

I need to remember to check this thread, Thursday's around 7pm EST. That seems to be the hot time.

I had it in my hand....

Was in my shopping card while I was trying to get through the payment.

Poof.

Which one of you Hovitos stole my hard drive out of my shopping cart? :p

I was tempted to get a couple of 1tbs myself since that price was awesome, but 75 for 2tb was a sadface moment.. would have jumped on a couple of they were at like 50 though.. must persist.. will not give in like cw!

I should have bought another of the 1TB drives yesterday (could have) and then just resold it for triple the price here :p

j/k

But no, seriously, I should have (would have given me a total of 4 of them)

Got my "Samsung F3" drive and it passed the extended sector test in WD Diagnostics. The Samsung F3 drives are now relabeled as Seagate drives now since the buyout or whatever. The part numbers still match though, HD103SJ.

DSCN3224.JPG

Contact the person who issued your email authorization. If youdidnt receive an rma authorization, you may be out of luck.

That was the problem - I sent it in to Samsung (RMA'd) about 2 weeks before Seagate "officially" took over. I figured there'd be some delay.

Anyway, after a few emails this morning to Samsung TTS, I just got off the phone with Seagate who found my RMA and for whatever reason had sat on it up until now - the RMA order was never shipped out. They're taking care of that, and hopefully I'll have a good working drive here in a week or two.

That was the problem - I sent it in to Samsung (RMA'd) about 2 weeks before Seagate "officially" took over. I figured there'd be some delay.

Anyway, after a few emails this morning to Samsung TTS, I just got off the phone with Seagate who found my RMA and for whatever reason had sat on it up until now - the RMA order was never shipped out. They're taking care of that, and hopefully I'll have a good working drive here in a week or two.

Wow thanks for the update. Glad you got it worked out. :salute:

Back