• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

YMMV - 2Tb Samsung F4 $32 Open Box

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
SOB! OOS! I hit the final order button 4 times but each time it told me the gift card was invalid and I had to start all over. I did not have a gift card selected!!! I did use one on my last order last week but it was not listed in my cart or anything. Stupid....

SOB! OOS! I hit the final order button 4 times but each time it told me the gift card was invalid and I had to start all over. I did not have a gift card selected!!! I did use one on my last order last week but it was not listed in my cart or anything. Stupid....
Lame. :(

Maybe I post OOS links just to mess with you guys. Then I make up all the awesome deals I got. ;)

I finally broke down and went with a "sale" Newegg was having on 2TB Seagate 7.2k drives. $110 each, so I got 2. I can just never catch one of those open box sales in time, since I couldn't find the scripts/programs everyone was using to snatch up the deals (actually, I did find one program/script made just for watching for open box items from Newegg, but it hasn't been updated since late 2010 and no longer works with the current Newegg setup). Looking back at my Newegg history, I noticed nearly all the drives I ever bought was always around the $100 mark, and never under. :(

Thats a good deal though mpegger, when this thread started, 2TB drives were typically more expensive than just $110... When I bought 4 2TB just before the flood, I think I paid around $80/each. Prices are still up from the floods, but that isn't too bad.

I think i have nearly every link for the 2TB's on my favorites list and every day I run through them all looking to see if they are active.. to date I've gotten 0 drives :p

Ya, I settled for a 1TB drive the first time b/c I couldn't ever catch the 2TB drives. Got one now and am done, so it will be there for the next person. :)

Just a quick follow-up; I received the 2tb Hitachi yesterday and it passed diagnostics with flying colors. Thanks for posting the awesome deals johan!

Back