• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Youtube intro help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Time-Bandit

Hi all,

Looking for help finding or creating a youtube intro video.

What I would like is a video that will showcase short clips of my gaming videos running in the background then eventually reaching at the end text with my channel name.

Not sure what to search would like 1080p intro.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Bandit

Does it cost anything to place a video on Youtube? I mean like do you have to take out a subscription or something?

Now theres a twist. See youtube video on how to make youtube videos:D
Back to serious, if you want to make one on your own, there will be some creativity needed and a slight learning curve depending on the editing software you pick.

Find a short catchy tune, less than 30 seconds(unless you need it longer), freeplaymusic.com was my go to source back in the days, there are other places too, assemble some clips you'd like to feature, and start trimming. Look over other peoples intros for creative ideas, youd be surprised how much you can notice when you know what you look for!
Good luck! Or you could pay someone to put it together, but you being a youtuber? you're already ahead of the curve in regards to video!:thup:

I'm after something like this where it has some of my videos are in the intro.
https://www.renderforest.com/template/quick-presentation-opener-hd

Also trying to work out why my video speeds up randomly, using Fraps to record then getting VLC to drop the file size pre upload. Not sure how locking FPS works and if thats what I need to do, also not sure if video quality is very good or not after opinions please (had to make a custom resolution since 1080p not supported on my monitor (its about 10 years old).

Does it cost anything to place a video on Youtube? I mean like do you have to take out a subscription or something?

Nothing as far as i'm aware I saw some option to upload videos over and above w/e the default run time is for uploading by verifying my details via mobile number.

Back