• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking I5-750 (2.67ghz) on Intel DH55HC Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madyville

Registered
Hi All ,

I have recently bought a new rig , specifications are in my signature . I am totally new to overclocking ...please help as i desperately need to increase my system performance without spending an extra penny ...i know i can really get help from expert overclockers.

I need a performance increase in both my CPU and GPU.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
That motherboard has limited overclocking options, I believe you can only adjust bclk and memory voltage, you should list any other settings you can change since I doubt many of us have used that board.

You should read miahallen's guide to overclocking i3/i5/i7 on the front page here, but like I said you will be limited in what you can do because of what your motherboard allows you to adjust.

Your video card can be overclocked via software through windows, Nvidia allows you to change core clock/memory clocks/fan speed.

Back