• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Question:

Overclocking aside, who has unplugged power from their modem to see 3 different machines basically crash at the same time.
including an Ubuntu install.
???

Also am using PC to access my phone voice mail. recent first.

also AMD crimson gets some crashes and shutdowns when trying the stream recorder.

I also uninstall Microsoft office and my paper printer drivers and utilities.

Maybe now is a great time to try that driver fusion app purchased on the steam network.
I usually do as Silver_Pharoh did as to new local registry complete reinstall of windows OS

well I used driver fusion to scan drivers and detect half dozen or so out of date.
then use to back up and update drivers.
and then remove a couple hundred registry entries.

and now I have used windows networking to simply create a bridge between the 2 NIC adapters on this machine.

silver, when you are in the activation window and have keyed everything in, screenshot it.
you can reinstall using the same code over and over.
I have the key and the activation code in the box with each windows copy so I don't have to call ms any more.
when you do the phone activation now they tell you to do that.

Thx Caddi. I didn't know that. I'll have to do that from now on.

well I used driver fusion to scan drivers and detect half dozen or so out of date.
then use to back up and update drivers.
and then remove a couple hundred registry entries.

and now I have used windows networking to simply create a bridge between the 2 NIC adapters on this machine.

You're lucky!
Xp was the earliest MS OS to support that. Server 2000 like I have can't do hence my struggle to try other things :p
How many PC's you got there eagle? Athlon, Ubuntu, Windows that's 3.

Just curious. Maybe one badass powerful rig to virtualize it all?

silver, you can screenshot it or write it down, it's yours.
in each disk box I have a piece of paper with the product key, the activation code and the motherboard it is married to, it even works with the full install and custom, cutdown install Rgone made for me as long as it's installed on the married motherboard.

You're lucky!
Xp was the earliest MS OS to support that. Server 2000 like I have can't do hence my struggle to try other things :p
How many PC's you got there eagle? Athlon, Ubuntu, Windows that's 3.

Just curious. Maybe one badass powerful rig to virtualize it all?

driver fusion on the crossblade ranger identified a driver for the Lenovo laptop. :screwy:

- - - Updated - - -

reservoir for the chvz and TIM for the 2nd 7870 gpu to arrive tomorrow looks like.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I'm of course thinking I need an android or google os machine.
and separate windows machines for gaming video editing and video display.

:screwy:

- - - Updated - - -

just switched out the corsair dominator for corsair vengeance in this rig.

- - - Updated - - -

going over some of the basics of stream recording into editing.
learning how to load the media convert and record etc...

Now I'm of course thinking I need an android or google os machine.
and separate windows machines for gaming video editing and video display.

:screwy:

- - - Updated - - -

going over some of the basics of stream recording into editing.
learning how to load the media convert and record etc...
Youtube/server room! :thup:
Someone nock some since into me, Im thinking of buying a X1/9 for a second fun car.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It would be fun though :)

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe buy those low ESR caps eh? :D

There's a place not far from me that well know and has a ton of NoS parts for it. Heck I could buy a NoS engine for 600 something. Or do a high performance rebuild for a few k :shrug:
Or do the right thing and replace the weather stripping and rewire the car.

They're re supper cheep to work on, but it's still a old fiat back when no one state side could work on them.

Crap I'm talking myself into it.

Silver_Pharaoh said:
- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe buy those low ESR caps eh? :D
I have already bought non esr caps. :(

There's a place not far from me that well know and has a ton of NoS parts for it. Heck I could buy a NoS engine for 600 something. Or do a high performance rebuild for a few k :shrug:
Or do the right thing and replace the weather stripping and rewire the car.

They're re supper cheep to work on, but it's still a old fiat back when no one state side could work on them.

Crap I'm talking myself into it.

I have already bought non esr caps. :(

Well then I guess you're the proud new owner of a Fiat X1/9! :D

experiencing more errors.
check event log and some seem network related.
left the home group on the crossblade ranger and the Lenovo laptop.

Also some bios setting related errors.
on optimized defaults "auto" right now.

able to splice and trim separate video clips into a single video this a.m.

Someone nock some since into me, Im thinking of buying a X1/9 for a second fun car.

Had a 850 Sport Spider in my days of wayward youth. Fun little car. Was stolen out of my driveway and dumped in the canal. :(

I ended up reinstalling windows.
after much to do with the gigabyte 7870OC and remounting the cooler with thinner TIM still no go in crossfire.
I did not attempt the 7870OC yet single.

Also put the 750 XFX single rail PSU in the crossblade ranger and also cleaned the stock cpu air cooler.

I know, I know. I already saw the thread ;)

Wouldn't that be nice eh? Big fat rad like that out the window?
and I need improvise with my own type hinge system.
gonna double up for level or angle mount of the tray.

View attachment 172982

Hinges will come in handy later when you want to access the internals or whatever :)

Back