• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm just siting here waiting for snow so I can test my newly built RC rally car.
It has gobs of toque and a top speed of about 100mph. Now just to get some pirelli rally tires, Can't find them in the right size tho :-/ I might have to go with some michelins

Hey Lochekey, look what I got for the New Year's eve party! LOL

my dog has a tendency of finding those and eating too many of them if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
I'm just siting here waiting for snow so I can test my newly built RC rally car.
It has gobs of toque and a top speed of about 100mph. Now just to get some pirelli rally tires, Can't find them in the right size tho :-/

my dog has a tendency of finding those and eating too many of them if you know what I mean.

Ooooh that'll be fun to rip in the snow with! :D
Welcome to OCF btw :thup: :welcome:

It has gobs of toque and a top speed of about 100mph. Now just to get some pirelli rally tires, Can't find them in the right size tho :-/ I might have to go with some michelins
:pics:

Last edited:
Ooooh that'll be fun to rip in the snow with! :D
it's fun without the snow too, but it's longish wheel base and ride height makes it far less fun then my other RC car. It's too easy to lock up the brakes and has a bit of understeer. In the snow the understeer should go away abit and the locking brakes will help alot with gaining grip. Or that's my thought, it's that's way on gravel. Its is my first off road RC car so I have a bit to learn.

My other car has a top speed if about 65, but 0 to 60 is almost instant and it's handling is crazy. it can do a hair pin turn top out in first gear witch is about 35ish MPH.

Welcome to OCF btw :thup: :welcome:

Thankyou.

I don't think you want to see my dog after she eats alot of brussel sprouts...

Ho, wait you mean the RC car? I'll get some. The on road car is in pieces for a drive tarn rebuild.
The other car is all there, aside from the body shell, I used a 1/9th scale frame witch is a funky size.

Last edited:
Edited my post, no I do not want to see your dogs poop. :D

Thought so, I'll get you some.

I blew the block, clutch, trans and fount diff on my 1/10 scale on road car running 30% on a old 1.2cc sort stoke small block engine with high compression ratio and a super lean tune. I had a t3.0 on it for awhile tho but I put the on the new rally car. I have a new g3.0 for it, just need a starter and trans and a front diff. I think I may have the diff, but all my spare trans are single speed.

With winter closing in I been putting it off. That car is worthless at the first sign of bad weather, even a drop of water will make the care wipe out. I had some pirelli rally tires on it witch made is usable in the rain but it ate the up far to fast to make them usable.

Maybe I should put my 4.4cc turbo on it engine, only if it would fit :(

Last edited:
More machine screws some PVC primer and cleaner and also some thread sealant.

Reservoir and TIM pad from performance-pcs received tracking #

- - - Updated - - -

2016:
Make it better than a great one.

Happy New Years

Well this is odd.
So I bought a old big box game on eBay and I received it not as described. So I left bad feed back and poff it's gone. Now the seller is telling me I should have told him first. Ok I should have. But still how did he get the bad fb removed. It dose not even show up as a fb I left. Ok odd, ok so I go to open a case and eBay will not let me. WTH Man

Well this is odd.
So I bought a old big box game on eBay and I received it not as described. So I left bad feed back and poff it's gone. Now the seller is telling me I should have told him first. Ok I should have. But still how did he get the bad fb removed. It dose not even show up as a fb I left. Ok odd, ok so I go to open a case and eBay will not let me. WTH Man

Well that sucks. Hope it didn't cost you a whole lot.

I was expecting another package today. But there's no mail delivery today :bang head

Well that sucks. Hope it didn't cost you a whole lot.

I was expecting another package today. But there's no mail delivery today :bang head

It's just 15$ but it was a rare big box copy of aoe and he covered it in stickers. That and he just rapped it in wallpaper and put a shipping label on it. Now he sending me hateful messages :screwy:

You can report those to e-bay. ;)

I will be, problem is the seller worded everything so that ebay may not see it as insults or hateful. The guy runs a store and I'm betting he's one of those sellers eBay backs as my bad fb was removed not long after I left it.

Indeed. I would have been fine with the stickers, they were for keeping track of the item. They had the item number on them. But the listing had photos of a mint box. Now it's not mint and has damage do to bad shipping and the stickers.

Indeed. I would have been fine with the stickers, they were for keeping track of the item. They had the item number on them. But the listing had photos of a mint box. Now it's not mint and has damage do to bad shipping and the stickers.
That is, in my books, false advertising and something Ebay can do something about.

In this case though, sounds like the seller knows how to sweet talk Ebay to swing to his side.

Luckily I'm very good at passively getting people like him very mad online. I'll do my thing and he will just get mad to the point that eBay will have no choice but to do something about it. Haha all for a 15$ game, I'm evil. This is not the first time I dealt with a seller like him.

So finally got my main system back together after building my new rad mount, and putting all of the hardware back in place after the gigabyte target competition. Unfortunately I realized it is not so easy to get out the window now that it is not in a case. Think I'm gonna have to mount everything on a piece of plywood to make it easier.

PART_1451788030757_0102162126.jpg

would you PLEASE mount the res on the side of the rad mount so it feeds the pump like it is supposed to!!!! PLEASE!!!

would you PLEASE mount the res on the side of the rad mount so it feeds the pump like it is supposed to!!!! PLEASE!!!

The res is above the pump it just is optically distorted because of the angle of the picture. I will be reworking the entire routing of the tubing shortly though, I am just waiting on some new tubing to arrive.

Back