• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking Pegatron 2AD5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Leon1717

Well, I have no idea how to overclock on this motherboard, I haven't seen any tutorials or guides on how to overclock on this motherboard. I do know it's a pre-built PC from hp, but I found the overclocking tab in the UEFI Firmware Settings, just not feeling that great clicking stuff I don't understand. I also see topics about pre-built pc's being locked? Not sure exactly what that means, or if that will restrict my overclocking abilities. I'm not even sure if my motherboard is Intel or AMD or neither... Trying to figure out how to overclock all in all. Anyway, here are my system specs if this'll help at all. How to overclock?

Windows 8
Motherboard: Pegatron 2AD5
Processor: Intel i5-3570k 3.40GHz 3.40GHz Ivy Bridge quad core
Ram: 10.0 GB DDR3
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7670

We could use a pic of those options.

But, a tl;dr version of almost any Bridge overclocking guide would be:

1 Set stock memory clocks.
2 Raise multiplier
3 Test for stability (mprime, linpack, aida, whatever floats your boat)
4 If unstable > Raise vCore and go to 3
5 If stable and vCore is less than 1.4v > go to 2
6 Congratulations! You just overclocked an Intel Bridge!

kvRXkZO.jpg

Hope that helps........ By the way, I didn't understand anything you explained... Sorry, I'm a noob.

Wow. That's all you can do? You can't set voltages or VRM settings anywhere or memory clocks? That's a problem.

Just for kicks and giggles set them all to 44. Then reboot and run Prime95.

IF it reboots with that setting and can run Prime95 for a few hours without shutting down etc.. yeah.. just keep the thermals in check and you technically should be OK, but it might be hitt or miss considering you can't adjust any other voltages

Wow. That's all you can do? You can't set voltages or VRM settings anywhere or memory clocks? That's a problem.

Just for kicks and giggles set them all to 44. Then reboot and run Prime95.

That's all. Its an HP system, he should be glad those options are available.

Didn't work on 44, but it's working perfectly on 43, thanks for the help!

Back