• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally upgraded to a new case. Enthoo Luxe 2 (719 is it's new name)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DaPoets

I've had my old case since the Q6600 came out and even modded it a lot for water cooling. (Antec 1200)

Last night I decided to have an upgrade session. This full tower case came in the mail Thursday, I went to Microcenter a couple of times to get newer rads and fittings, and yep I slowly moved everything from the Antec 1200 into this. Midnight - Noon the next day lol. I took my time cleaning all the parts, went through 3 gallons of distilled water flushing it all out. Basically I have much better airflow, so much more room to work in, it looks amazing w/ some subtle RGB and it's tempered glass.

360 rad up top (60mm thick)
360 rad up front (26mm)
480 rad on the side (26mm)
20191110_151556.jpg 20191110_092324.jpg 20191110_092358.jpg

Very clean. What is the cpu temp at 5.2Ghz idle? I notice you have 4 hd's but list one nvme and 3 others but it looks to be a 2 and 2 setup. Is this for gaming?

Very clean. What is the cpu temp at 5.2Ghz idle? I notice you have 4 hd's but list one nvme and 3 others but it looks to be a 2 and 2 setup. Is this for gaming?

My ambient temps fluctuate a lot but roughly idle is around 29c - 32c at 5.2ghz.
I have to update my signature as I'm still making modifications but right now yes I have 4 hard drives, 2 SSDs and 2 NVMe for a total of just over 20.5TB of storage space.
I do some gaming, I work from home a lot too, and I'm getting into a bit of video editing to market my investment firm on social media more.

Last edited:
Added a vertical GPU mount today. Will be going hard tubing after going team red w/ the new CPUs coming out later this month.

20191114_180017.jpg

20191114_180538.jpg

looks great. Sad to see the old case go though. You'll have to hang that side panel on your wall.

looks great. Sad to see the old case go though. You'll have to hang that side panel on your wall.

Thanks and I think I'm going to do something special for my old case due to it's artwork. I may do some serious metal cutting and modifications to see what I can create.

Back