• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G.Skill Goes Crazy With High Density

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hokiealumnus

Water Cooled Moderator
G.Skill sent out a press release. We're hoping to get one of these kits for review, which I'll photo for the frontpage when it gets here but in the mean time, here is their release.

CeBIT 2012- G.SKILL displays the extreme dual channel DDR3 memory kits compatible with the latest Z77 motherboards.

March 6th 2012 - G.SKILL, the worldwide leading high performance memory designer, has showcased the extreme dual channel memory kits, DDR3 2133MHz 32GB (4x8GB), compatible with the latest Z77 motherboards at CeBIT 2012.

MSI Z77 Spec-oc.JPG MSI Z77 platform-oc.JPG

Working closely with leading motherboard manufacturers, G.Skill is ready to provide PC enthusiasts the best dual channel memory for the upcoming Z77 motherboards. On the MSI Z77A-GD65 and ASRock Z77 Extreme6 motherboards, G.Skill has demonstrated the 32GB super size memory kits at DDR3 2133MHz ultra high speed with Intel Core i7 2600K processors.

ASROCK Z77 spec-oc.JPG ASROCK Z77 platform-oc.JPG

“It’s just a warm-up. We are working on some faster memory kits and they will be released soon. It’s going to be an exciting time” said Paul Chen, senior R&D manager at G.Skill.

About G.SKILL

Established in 1989 by computer hardware enthusiasts, G.SKILL is a leading memory & Solid State Drive manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is quality. All of the products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine the products, all G.SKILL products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.

It's insane how fast they've gotten these high density kits!

Images courtesy G.Skill, watermarked simply because that's how my resizer is set. :bday:

:shock:

That's a lot of RAM, and the speed/timings are good for 8GB sticks too! Getting two kits for the R4E? You know you need 64GB :p

Hahaha...I don't need 32GB, much less 64!

But if G.Skill wants to send some to review, it's not like I'm going to argue. :chair:

Back