• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1 day of rendering...FINAL PIC!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm back!!!

Sorry everyone, I took a wrong turn and fell off the face of the earth...I gotta be more careful about that.

Anywho, here's a hi-res version of my Dreary Lighthouse picture for all of your desktop wallpaper needs :)
http://www.wideopenwest.com/~sthornhill/pics/dreary_lighthouse.jpg

Actually, all this time I've been working with Maya :) I actually produced something pretty cool...something I could never do in Bryce....the body of a guitar :)
One problem though, I can't export it! I want to export the object into Bryce and put it in a cool scene or something, but I can only export objects in Maya formats, I can't seem to get into an OBJ or DXF and I can't find a converting utility to do it....can anyone help??

Check out what I got so far:
maya_guitar.jpg

Keep in mind that this is my FIRST model that I've ever made in Maya. I read a short tutorial about "lofting" 2d objects and then I made this.
I need to get this in Bryce so I can finish it :)

-D9K

Back