• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

10,000!! I'm with the big boys now!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skid

Yep, thats right i got 10,024 on 3D Mark 2001 SE! If somebody can tell me how i'll set up a link to Mad Onion. But for right now a pic is all I got...

Yeah Cullum I already have an account i just don't know how to post a link so u guys can go see it for yourself.

Thanks bigsexy... i was always confused at why it said that about " Not ran at default settings" I'll go check it out. 2.7 megs eh not bad even for dial up.

oh yeah and in case you were wondering i DID make that picture above with MS Paint!!! (I have Photoshop, but its so complicated or i'm just too dumb):D

Well my Radeon does 10,415 with 300/600 settings and I had 10,500 but locked up before I could upload to madonion,so the Radeons are a pretty good card I would say:D

Wow, mamer was thats great. Do you thik you can go higher? Your running a Pentium and RD Ram which I don't know much about. And one more thing I see lots of people clocking thier 8500 up too 300/6xx. I usually can't get through a benchmark with the vcore at 292.5, much less 300... I yours stock cooling? I using a home made heatsink/fan cut from an old celeron 333 held on with Arctic Alumina Thermal Adhiesive. I also use homemade Ramsinks from an old Pentium 200 held on with the same stuff.

Well the increased bandwidth from the Rdram really helps, I was running @2366 mhz that's 131 fsbx4 , what are you using to overclock your Radeon( powerstrip?) or what?

I'm using Rage 3D Tweak. It's full of cool stuff like clearing the desktop wallpaper at game launch, and clearing system ram at game launch. There simple check boxes to enable or disable.

Does thta PC 800 RD really have that much greater bandwidth over DDR? I saw where it should be faster on paper, but in actualality it was only slightly better.

How bout that new PC-1066 RD? It should be fast...i guess.

skid said:
Yeah Cullum I already have an account i just don't know how to post a link so u guys can go see it for yourself.

First click to "Online Result Browser (ORB)" on Madonion.com - then log in - then "Project Manager" as seen in pic

madoni1.jpg

next you see your projects - make sure you have them published (box checked like in pic) - and under each "published" project (my cheated one of course isn´t published!) there is the link that you can post so others can compare their scores with yours!

madoni.jpg

OH! Whoops thanks big sexy....say your pretty cool for a nVidia guy...LOL

skid said:
OH! Whoops thanks big sexy....say your pretty cool for a nVidia guy...LOL

skid I plan on catching you and if I am lucky after unlocking surpassing you hehehe, I am just shy of 10K by less than 200 pts with no cpu overclock at all, I am also using a 128LE card clocked at 300/300 stock cooling.....

btw nice score

i'll be in this too...i got a 8500pro I can use...let's see what I can do!

ATC9001 said:
i'll be in this too...i got a 8500pro I can use...let's see what I can do!

wow look at you cpu overclock there is no reason you can not possibly even reach high 10K or 11K, where are you at now?

Cisco KId

Back