• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1200 MAX water pump

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trav3480

I'm makeing a DIY watercooling system at home. I got a commercail use submergable water pump from work for free. At max, wich will not happen, it can do 1200GPH or 20gpm. Whats the chances of this blowing apart a Danger Den Maze 4 water block :) The stock outlet is 1", and I have cut that down to 1/2" outlet, so of course water will be down. Any suggestion greatly appreciated.

This is the info I can find on the Pump. Its a Little Giant Model 5-MSP- 18

Submersible Utility Sump Pump, Power Rating 1/6 HP, Flow @ Total Head 1224 GPH, Water Flow @ 1 Foot of Head 20 GPM, Water Flow @ 5 Feet of Head 18.3 GPM, Water Flow @ 10 Feet of Head 16.7 GPM, Water Flow @ 15 Feet of Head 14 GPM, Water Flow @ 20 Feet of Head 8.7 GPM, Shut Off 26.3 Feet, Operation Manual, Length 6 1/16 Inches, Height 7 3/4 Inches, Width 4 5/16 Inches, Aluminum

hope that helps.

I'm using a 5 gallon bucket for my water reservoir, hehe will look Ghetto I know, but should put out good numbers I hope.

Back