• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1st time water cooling need help 2/ parts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
oki good then the radiator is final :D

now the block :( dose a 3.6Ghz on Q6600 or 4.0Ghz on a E8400 sound like a mid overclock or a high end mad overclock? if its a mid overclock then i should have no problems with the temps on the OCZ block then right? i mean, i'm not looking for best of the best here. don't got that kind of cash to drop it on a WC setup that i'll have to throw away after 1 or 1.5 years when i upgrade to i7 once it finally sets in and the prices drop to about 230 or 250 bucks for the 920 :) and the MB prices come down to current P45 boards.

Here's a link that will directly relate to how well the OCZ block will perform on a Q6600 at 3600 for you. Martin at Martin's Liquid Labs tested the OCZ block and it looks like it performs about the same as a bowed Apogee GT and should be plenty good enough for your needs.

oh sweet thanks bro. that is definitely a good read, i just kind of skimmed to it really quick, but i'm about to go back and read the whole thing all over again. thanks for the link :D

Back