• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2,4c stuck at 3 ghz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Matt761

Im running 1.55 volts through it with 47c when folding. My pci/agp multipliers are locked and a 5:4 memory ratio. I tried putting more voltage into it but all I could get was 3.1ghz. Whats the max volts I should be running at? Is there anything I should do or is this my max oc? Specs are in sig.

Before you give up, make sure the GAT settings in the BIOS are at auto, auto, auto, disable, disable. Have you undated the BIOS? It's pretty rare that a 2.4C won't do at least 3.2 gig. Mushkin RAM likes higher vdimm and don't like CAS3. Try giving it at least 2.7v or maybe even 2.8v and try 2.5-3-3-7 timings. If that don't work, set the RAS to CAS delay to 4.

You could also raise the AGP voltage to 1.6V..... it's related to the chipset voltage, and some people gain overclocks or stability by raising their vagp a little.

Do you guys happen to know your s-codes? It's on the Intel box at the end of the Product Code..... Mine's SL6WF.

Back