• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

21" Montior

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If money is no object you probably want the Sony F520 needs to be on your list. It has the best picture and text quality I've ever seen.

The Mitsubishi 2060u and Viewsonic P225F are only slightly worse. But they cost a lot less.

BHD

I just purchased a Sony 21" E540/B CRT monitor. It has the best picture I have seen in awhile, since my last monitor was a cheapo 17". If you are going for a large monitor, go with any Sony because most of the other companies just copy their tube designs and market them as their own. Definitely Sony all the way

I think the Mitusbishi is hands down the winner in the 21" class CRT's...The 19" CRT's also...I have a Sony CDP G420S and my buddy has a Mitsubishi DiamondPro 920 and it looks better to my eyes anyway, versus my Sony...My 2 cents...:)

Back