• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2100 Your Thoughts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
Does this look ok?

Rails, temps, voltage,

Its stable prime 48 hours, 3dmark 2001 and 2003 6 hours.

2121.gif

2222.gif

Nice o/c for a XP1700 on air.
Is there any way to bump your vcore up a bit more to see if you can go any faster?

Your +3.3v rails looks very low. The best way to check your rails
is with a multimeter. You might want to invest in a more powerful PSU. Looks like the one you have will most likely be the bottleneck
in your overclocking to faster speeds.

Looks good to me. I have the same chip and heatsink. My temps and voltages match yours. My scores are a little lower because I'm only running 170x13. I can't believe I forgot to try REDUCING the clock multiplier.:rolleyes: Thanks for reminding me.;) Now maybe I can crank it up more.

By the way, are you able to up the VCore over 1.850? Mine won't boot if I do. Just curious.

It's A 2100 0302 maxima and I have a antec true 430 the 3.3 rail is my ram voltage the MBM% read the 3.3 as the voltage going to the ram along with the monitoring system.

I can get the vcore up to about 2.025 and then if I run prime the system reboots after a few min's.

Back