• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3D glasses

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wicked Klown

Hard *** Southern Boy Senior
Does anyone know how good the 3D glasses form PNY are? I was looking at getting a new video card and seen it comes with a set. Cause if they are not that good I could always look for a different video card.

I had some 3d glasses but never actually used them as I heard they give you a headache after prolonged use.

I gave them to Mr. B hehe:rolleyes:

ps they werent PNY, Im sure someone has the answers you seek.

Yeah, one of my friends bought the PNY GF3 Ti500 with glasses. He didn't buy it for the glasses, but was disappointed with them all the same. I got a first-hand experience with them, actually. They were fairly flimsy and quite cheap feeling. They didn't really work well, either. There are expensive 3D glasses out there, though, so if 3D experience is your bag, you might want to look into some higher-ranked models. I wouldn't buy PNY just because of the glasses, but if you get a good buy, and the glasses come with it, why not? Give them a try and see if you like them. If you do try them, and like them, let me know and I'll be sure to tell other people that 50% of the people that I know who have them, like them!

Well both cards I am looking at are $299. Right now it`s down to either a VisionTek GF4 Ti4400 or the PNY GF4 Ti4400 w/3d galsses.

Back