• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4" TV screen LCD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

No, I showered
How well do you people think something like this will work? It's like the little TV screens you can get for your car I think. Instead of serial, it connects to your video card using RCA or S-Video (the description is a little contradictory there). I will probably be using a GF4 card and so could take advantage of the NView.

4" TV LCD

What can you see as the obvious advantages/disadvantages of such a screen?

How well do you think it will look in a Plexiglass case?

You aren't going to run much of a desktop at that rez. I think it would look awesome in a plexi case. You should call or email the dealer to find out how it connects (bare leads or common socket - and which one).

I looked at it, drooled for a while, thought of uses (but couldn't come up with any) and moved on.

Well, it's not going to be my main display. I'm going to use it for things like Winamp, motherboard monitor, etc.

Actually, I've found a better screen for less money. It's a 5" ultra-thin (3/4" thick). It's got better resolution and better contrast.

Well, it's not going to be my main display. I'm going to use it for things like Winamp, motherboard monitor, etc.

Actually, I've found a better screen for less money. It's a 5" ultra-thin (3/4" thick). It's got better resolution and better contrast.

Please post that in Cyber Deals, if you could...

It's definitely a droolworthy item, as long as you actually have your desktop up at eye level, I know i would use it. I say if you have that kind of cash to spend, go for it.

I stumbled upon that LCD a few weeks ago. Its on my wish list..:D I think it would be cool to mod into a server.:beer:

Back