• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4gb ipods nano on the cheap!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yes because thew ipod mini he said was 110 and the nano for 170, i may be wrong the mini might be 170 also but i jut looked at the nano price.

nvm, mini price sucks, just a good deal on the nanos :)

Thanks that worked. My link may work don't know http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wo/0.RSLID?mco=E60A57E5&nclm=SpecialDeals

Nanos
1 gig $110
2 gig $130
4 gig $170

Mini
4 gig $150
6 gig $200

Video
30gb $260
60gb $340

Then you can apply student discounts. These look like pretty good deals. All of them are refurbs.

Something you should be sure to read:
All Apple Certified Refurbished products are covered by Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty. For extended coverage, you have the option of purchasing the AppleCare Protection Plan with your Apple Certified Refurbished product. For your convenience, we have placed the appropiate AppleCare Protection Plan at the bottom of each Apple Certified Refurbished product collection.

In the store section right bar thing on the bottom. Just select your state and school. I havent bought anything so i dont know if they ask for some kind of proof. The discounts range from 20-200. And they seem to be giving free nanos with a mac after mail in rebate.

ilikepie said:
In the store section right bar thing on the bottom. Just select your state and school. I havent bought anything so i dont know if they ask for some kind of proof. The discounts range from 20-200. And they seem to be giving free nanos with a mac after mail in rebate.
ok, i checked there no discount

students do get discounts, but not on refurb stuff I tryed it myself.

If I'm wrong please correct me as a student discount stacking with the refurb deal would be awesome. I just havent been able to get it to work.

Last edited:
Some colleges are more affiliated with apple then others, in '94 the college I went to you could purchase your apple gear though the tech store for 50% off MSRP (the Uni's forward education fund was piled full of apple stock however)

Back