• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

5% off Order At SVC - Coupon Code - Multiple Use

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nathan0490

Conroe Hoe
I've used this several times and figured i'd share it with you guys.

5% off good off your whole order @ SVC

Coupon Code: maxpcjuly

--------------------------------------------------

Order I just placed ;)

HTML:
Name                       Code                    Qty   Each  Options
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thermaltake A2372 12" UV   A2372                     1  12.99
PerfectLight Dual
Thermaltake A2082 UV       A2082                     1   3.09
Sensitive 18" Floppy
Cable - Blue
Thermaltake A2068 UV Blue  A2068                     1   4.75
18" Dual Device ATA133
IDE Cable
18" UV Blue SATA II Cable  GC18AUBM12                2   3.99
w/ Latch and a 90 Degree
Connector
                                             Subtotal  28.81
                                      Coupon discount  -1.44
                                          (maxpcjuly)
                                             Subtotal  27.37
                                             Shipping   5.89
                                                Total  33.26

awesome, I love svc because I can do local pick ups with this they cant be beat for cooling solutions for me as I dont have to pay shipping.

i love this site too but i cant do local pick up :(

good timming too, im getting a new vga cooler and some ramsinks

lol i use this code alot and love svc lol get all my lil coolers from them cause i use priority for shipping and it comes in 2 days :)

hitbyaprkedcar7 said:
Damn :( I ordered a few hundred dollars worth of stuff from SVC in the last month. lol

I <3 SVC

Better late then never.. i hope? :-/

And so do I, SVC & NewEgg are my primary sources for pc parts! :)

First Class Mail is great if its a certain weight because it comes in 2 days just like Priority ;)

Nathan0490 said:
SVC & NewEgg are my primary sources for pc parts! :)

+1

Also I like svc because they dont charge seperate shipping for everything and then put it in one box like some other store :rolleyes:

argh been trying to ignore the deal on the cooler master case i posted a few days ago, but with this coupon i may have to buy one

ive visited their store a few times in california(SVC). Pretty neat place, with a huge glass window into their warehouse. If only they had the arcade games working, it would be perfect :)

Any news of when they might have an Ultra 120? I've been searching for a place that has it for fairly cheap. I know heatsinkfactory is $10 more and charge outrageous prices to include simple fans.

Heads up guys, today will be the last day for MAXPCJULY coupon. Check your e-mails for our next newsletter: cheers!

hung said:
Heads up guys, today will be the last day for MAXPCJULY coupon. Check your e-mails for our next newsletter: cheers!

Thats kinda lame, we should get a ocf coupon code or something. This site brings you guys lots of business :)

hung said:

Some how I think that you saw this thread and canceled it :) Oh well I'll be seeing you guys soon for a local pickup anyways.

Nathan0490 said:
Thats kinda lame, we should get a ocf coupon code or something. This site brings you guys lots of business :)

I agree :beer:

Ah, getting ganged up on lol.

Well...the coupon IS for July and it seems to be September. :)

You guys just have to keep an eye out for our monthly newsletter for September savings heh heh.

Last edited:
hung said:
Ah, getting ganged up on lol.

Well...the coupon IS for July and it seems to be September. :)

You guys just have to keep an eye out for our monthly newsletter for September savings heh heh.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back