• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7 Billionaire and Friday... it's Friday... Gotta have fun 'cuase it's Friday...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
We have a billionaire milestone to get to which is always amazing so let's get the rest out of the way.

We are still #8 in the world. Presently we are only chasing 1 team but we have none on our tail (So to speak. I don't have a tail nor do I know anyone with a tail. It's a figure of speach already.) We are presently earning about 274 million ppd. Our friends at Hardware.no have upped thier game and are now earning around 327 million ppd. They have really found a way to produce! I say to them... WOOT WOOT! Good for them. If we want to chase them then we gotta get to it. EVGA is down to 266 million ppd and falling? We should have them back on our conquest list soon. Relatively speaking. The students at EPFL have started producing again. However, not enough to challenge us at the moment. NVIDIA seems to be stepping out of the fray. They are consistently earning about 54 million ppd. In other words: FOLD ON!

@WhitehawkEQ is the top of the leader board for T32 on the world wide front. @ #33.
@HayesK _ALL is #36
HayesK_GRC is #61
@torin3 is # 79. We hope to see you back in some form or another friend.
@dfonda is #84 and rebuilding. Great read if you head over to his thread.
@Holdolin is #96.

Top 100 in the world is awesome so great job y'all.

T32 is on an upward trend which is just... just... It's just great to see. We have 3 brand new members to the team. :welcome: . We are also fielding 36 active folders up 6 from last week. Thank you thank you thank you. (The grammer editor may wince at three "Thank you's" but they are all equally meant... for you. Thank you. The average ppd for each active member is 7.6 million. This number should carry little weight but has some interest too so look at it but don't make judgements based upon it for now.

Top 15 are all earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 6 are all earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are all earning 30 million ppd or more including are as yet to be named billionaire milestone person.
WhitehawkEQ is earning 45 million ppd or more.
HayesK is earning 116 million ppd or more.

We are still a bit light on the milestone front. That happens when the number of teammates is low and production is slowed due to the summer's heat. But we have a few so let's get those out to ya now.

@Farwalker2u has earned 7 billion! WOOT! Great job. As cold air returns, I will boost my production to slow the inevitable overtake that I will experience but over take me you will. Great job!

Ave_Regina (Whom I suspect is a Canadian friend) just earned 9 million. Keep it going buddy.

RandomCookie42 just earned 800k.
Zaptap just earned 100k.
Marsy216 just earned 100k. Keep it up guys. You're just getting started in the fun.

Alright guys. I think that's it. If not add it below. Be well and fold on.

Yep. I'm looking to fire up the rigs I shut down for the summer. I have a 3080Ti and a 3080 in reserve that should get me back into earning over 10 million ppd. Looking forward to it.

Right now I have 6 PC's running (9 GPU's) 2 PC's are down for PSU replacement as soon as I feel up to it :) 3rd PC has other issues I need to trouble shoot (9 total for F@H), but the 9 GPU's with current WU's I'm getting is giving me anywhere from 45M to 58M. Just think of the points I would get if I get the other 5 GPU's up and running :)

Back