• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Overclockers' Rig-o'-the-Month for August, 2012

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Congratulations mwindham08! I think the votes reflect there was something special about your build. :salute: We didn't really give any direction to the voters about what qualities to vote on, so it was really interesting to see what the forum members used their vote for!

Also props to the competitors - it was a great field to choose from.

Maybe next month we'll find a way to open voting to the public as well - that way members as well as visitors can vote!

Thanks for all the votes and compliments everyone! They have really made the effort I put into it worthwhile. I'm looking forward to Septembers contest starting so I can see other member's awesome builds.

Oops, forgot your title. You're now permanently a rig-o-the-month winner, until you want it changed.

Congrats again!

first i would like to say Congratulations! your build is awesome! but does koolance make vga wb's that have a lit up EVGA logo on the front? i thought those blocks were only on the hydrocopper versions of the gtx 580 and were made by swiftech. im just wondering because if koolance makes those then im definitely planning on a purchase....

Those are hydrocopper cards so they have the swiftech blocks. I doubt any koolance card is going to have an evga logo on them. Evga used to sell the swiftech blocks by themselves , might check their site or eBay.

Think this is pretty damn awesome, curious though are the power buttons on the right near the bottom of the window?

No more garage!

My wife decided we should spend a few weeks living at my in-laws this summer. Needless to say I had to find something to occupy my time or I was going to go insane, so I started working on this build in their garage. At one point I had a few case stickers that I was considering putting somewhere when my father in law came in with a leaf blower and sent them to the farthest corners of the room...I never did find them all. When we left though I took it with me and the desk is now back in my home and out of their garage...thank goodness.

And yes the power button and led on/off switch are on the far right, I put them over there that way I never accidently hit them or drag things over them all the time. I can reach both without leaving my chair so I think it worked out pretty well.

That's a sweet looking rig, i usually keep mine so clean you can eat off of it... For the 1st few months, now it is full of cobwebs.

Yeah it's gotten rather dusty, especially under the monitors. The entire room has various wires and components everywhere though so it just blends right in anymore lol

Back