• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 5JUN20: Roast or Toast? This week is Roast.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Looking to try something new and perhaps fun. A competition of sorts. The goal is to get some “trash talk” going and some friendly spurring. Starting with me and following the idea behind the /roastme subreddit, dish out the best insult about me you can think of. No limit to the number of “entries”. The only rules are simple; keep it clean and not political. The “winner” will be the target on the next round. The winner will get to choose if it will be a /roastme or /toastme since not everyone gets a laugh from insults. So, if you have the best roast or toast, you’re the next target and you decide if we are roasting or toasting.

Team Conquest/Threat List
PCMR 2.4 monthsdown from 2.6 months.
NVIDIA Corp 4.0 monthsdown from 4.1 months.
CERN & LHC Computing 5.4 monthsdown 5.7 months.
AWSFolds7.4 monthsdown from 11.3 months.
PC Games Hardware 9.0 monthsdown from 9.6 months.
VMware dropped off our threats list which reinforces what we keep saying over and over and over and over and over….. <reboot> …. Sorry. Got on an infinite loop for a moment. We’ll have to check the code. Many of these teams who are on our threats list are just flash in the pan teams. We still love them for getting science done but we were here before them and will be here after they fade away. Proof is in our team number. Team 32 or T32 as I like to abbreviate it. I don’t know who founded us but they were the 32nd applicant to Pande labs. For comparison, Nvidia is team 259918 or T259918 by my shorthand. If you fold with us, you are on a legacy team. I like it.

Active folders and ranking:
Active FoldersRankingAve PPD
This week14082nd (Like the All American Airborne but we aren’t them.)924k.
Last week14786th881k.
2 weeks ago14894th898k.
3 weeks ago15095th877k.
4 weeks ago16895th725k.
6 weeks ago18190th505k.
7 weeks ago21290th751k.
8 weeks ago21983rd600k.
9 weeks ago21679th337k.
We have lost individuals again this week but we are still producing strong numbers. Stay at it and jump back in if you’ve dropped out. We know that summer is here and production will slow but for those who can hang in there, please do so.

Top 20 PPD:
1HayesK20.10 million.
2WhitehawkEQ11.41 million.
3HayesK11.01million.
4JrClocker5.83 million.
5torin35.08 million.
6Computekinc4.40 million.
7P4EE4.00 million.
8Macaholic3.92 million.
9TC3.84 million.
10OSUmaxx3.33 million.
11orion4563.27 million.
12don256us2.57 million.
13bbeyer2.50 million.
14hshtick2.39 million.
15harlam3572.29 million.
16dfonda2.25 million.
17belorsch 2.08 million.
18 [EsMd]Slayer2.07 million.
19Travis4Sutton1.91 million.
20DesertFlower231.57 million.
21aviationfrk1.54 million.
22gulp351.52 million.
23Gnerma1.48 million.
24darkknight1871.36 million.
25davekusa1.18 million.
26synthetic fenix1.07 million.
27 rpkole 1.04 million.
28custom90gt1.01 million.
The movement that we are seeing in the top 28 is all very minor. No one really jumped or dropped in production. Steady is good so stay good.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

Nope. Until I get a better understanding of how to setup tables with this new system, it ain’t gonna happen. I’ve been working on it from the point of writing the code itself in a readable manner. This helps to copy/cut/paste/edit individual rows and columns. We will get individual milestones back but you’re waiting on me to figure it out. In the meantime, please post your milestones below.

Bringing back the top 100 movement this week.

T32 Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up 3 spots each:
davekusa @ #69 Get your mind out of the gutter… haha… he said gutter.
OSUmaxx @ #80

Moving up 2 spots each:
dfonda @ #19 breaking into the top 20!
gulp35 @ #49 making it into the top 50!
IAmMoen @ # 88
juane414 @ #92

Moving up one spot each:
Computekinc @ #22
Travis4Sutton @ #35
ZL1 @ #73

World Top 200:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

Macaholic #18
HayesK#23
HayesK#43
WhitehawkEQ#44
P4EE#70
RamonetB#95
RoXQi3x#98
orion456#106
JrClocker#122
torin3#127
Holdolin#170
I’ve decided to expand this section to the top 200 in the world. These are guys who have really put forth extreme effort to produce science.

MVP of the week!

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Build, Borg, Recruit. :borg: :comp:
If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.
It’s not how much you fold but if you fold.
If you fold, then you’re my friend.
Keep your stick on the ice.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
Everything is within walking distance…. if you have the time.
SEND IT!

Please provide another cliché here.
Until next week…

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

Starter roast:

Don folds like my Grandma. She's not dead or anything horrible, she just doesn't fold. :rofl:

Last edited:
The only roasting I'm good at involves poultry.

Gonna be down to ~1.4M PPD for about a week or so. I had planned on using a spare case to merge my main PC and the card from the spare rig I threw together for folding while I assembled my new rig, however I don't trust the distance between the two cards next to each other. There was barely a giftcard of space between the top and bottom card, and about the same amount between the bottom card and case metal. They aren't using reference blowers, otherwise it wouldn't have been an issue. Antec Mini P180, awesome case, just not for dual-GPU with my matx mobo it seems. :/

HOWEVER, I was finally able to snag a 2080 Super after like a month of browsing Newegg and Amazon daily, so that will be a significant boost when it comes in! ^^

WhitehawkEQ rang me up and we spent the entire time bitchin’ about you lot (Read with an English acent. For no reason. Neither he nor I are British. It’s just more fun to do so. Perhaps I’m watching too many British shows during quarintene.) We didn’t really talk any trash about you guys. I just wanted to see if I could get a rise outa’ ya’ all. We got to talking about hardware and I knew that I had to go through my dead rigs and find what I can salvage. I have started that process and hope to get my Unraid gear to folding rather than collecting dust.
Roasting Don :chair: Don you went to public school.. Quarantine:nuts:

Let me what I can do here :)

T32 Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up 3 spots each:
davekusa@ #69 Get your mind out of the gutter… haha… he said gutter.
OSUmaxx@ #80

Moving up 2 spots each:
dfonda@ #19 breaking into the top 20!
gulp35@ #49 making it into the top 50!
IAmMoen@ # 88
juane414@ #92

Moving up one spot each:
Computekinc@ #22
Travis4Sutton@ #35
ZL1@ #73

I think I got it :thup:

Last edited:
World Top 200:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

Macaholic #18
HayesK#23
HayesK#43
WhitehawkEQ#44
P4EE#70
RamonetB#95
RoXQi3x#98
orion456#106
JrClocker#122
torin3#127
Holdolin#170
I’ve decided to expand this section to the top 200 in the world. These are guys who have really put forth extreme effort to produce science.

Don, you left out a TR for RoXQi3x :)

Last edited:
I found another error too and fixed that. Thank you.

I think I got how this new table system works, TR=Table Row and TD=Table Date. I think it would be easier if it looked like [tr][td]column 1[/td][td] column 2[/td][/tr]

The following is a test :) the data is old so disregard.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

WhiteHawkEQ will earn9 billion in 4 days!
Holdolin will earn4 billion in 1.9 weeks.
Dfonda just earned | 900 million.Getting close to your first billion.
Lochekey will earn500 million in 3.2 days.
Jumpncrash will earn90 million in 6.7 days.
Slorch will earn70 million in 14.4 hours.
OSUmaxx will earn50 million in 1.2 days.
The Penguin just earned40 million.
Gnerma just earned20 million and will earn30 million in 6.8 days.
thideras just earned20 million.

I think knowing XML programing helped me understand this new table system :)

Interesting. Thank you for showing me a different way to organize these. It may work for me.

Well, I'm going to be dropping quite a few places on the world listing thanks to the 75m ppd folders that popped up to help fight Covid19.

Personally a little disappointing, but much better for the science research.

Well, I'm going to be dropping quite a few places on the world listing thanks to the 75m ppd folders that popped up to help fight Covid19.

Personally a little disappointing, but much better for the science research.

We all are dropping a few places :)

Back