• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE AMD Introduces Never Settle Forever Bundle

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Love AMD. Just more iceing on the cake something that you dont see very often from nVIDIA. Preformance, Value, and FREE! whats not to love. Awesome review btw. :attn:

I would've like to see Company of Heroes 2 in there as the rumors wanted...

Now I have to buy it. :bang head

LoL agreed Not a review but some Much needed info. AMD allowing the option to select what games u can have vs. saying "you only get this" is going to bring the new builders and light gamers to them vs. NVidia. Unless its just the diehard NVIDIA people who just wants to hate against people without endless amounts of money and can afford something with freebies.

But I would take a HD 7990 over any NVIDIA card at the current moment. Priced to sell and 8 free games! In all actuality the 7990 is $250 and 8 games @ $60 = $480 (Depending on how u want to look at it) and the gtx 690 beats it by about 700 on 3D mark. Can u say WINNER!

Iv'e a feeling a Lot of Free games are soon to get handed out...

and with any luck I am starting a new Job Very Soon ^_^

Out of the list I only own Human Revolution :)

Back