• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Alphacool Releases Leak Testing Tool

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Alphacool has just released a new tool for all of us water-cooling enthusiasts. The leak testing tool checks the pressure in your water cooling system to help determine if any leaks are present. Since not all leaks are immediately realized, this simple tool could save thousands of dollars if a leak were to go unnoticed. Here is Alphacools product release notification.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neat tool, it would be nice to check for leaks prior to filling. I would still run a loop after filling even when using it though just for piece of mind.

Neat tool, it would be nice to check for leaks prior to filling. I would still run a loop after filling even when using it though just for piece of mind.

I thought it was neat as well. Love the premise of testing prior to filling since air is much harder to trap than water is!

For the record this is not for testing for leaks prior to filling. It uses your pump to generate the pressure so you will need to fill it first.

I stand corrected. I mis-understood which "pump" they were referring to in the press release.

:facepalm:

Back