• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9800 non-pro and not so good benchmarks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
PreservedSwine said:
Ummm, why did you uninstall the control panel?:confused:

Make sure that it is installed, and click the "application preference" tabs next to AA and AF.

read my last post, that should explain why he did that...

like i said i have never tested this on 3dmark03 so i dont know if they have fixed this problem i have had happen on different vid cards (gf2 and my current vid card)

DManeKid said:

read my last post, that should explain why he did that...

like i said i have never tested this on 3dmark03 so i dont know if they have fixed this problem i have had happen on different vid cards (gf2 and my current vid card)

Strange, My first ATI card was the 64DDR VIVO, moved to an R8500, and now a soft0modded R9500np--->R9700.

Started browsing the Rage3D forums a couple of years ago, and here about a year ago.

I've never heard of anyone needing to uninstall the control panel to de-activate FSAA or AF....for any application of benchmark.

What did you run that you needed to uninstall the control panel, and what hardware?:confused:

And BONE-
Great scores- hope your'e enjoying your new purchase:)

its in my sig like i said ;) i also included the changes which i also said in my post:

Antec SX840 -- Kingston 512MB pc2700 (but its only at 150fsb) 2-2-2 -- Maxtor D740X 20GB 7200rpm -- Thermaltake Volcano 7 -- Soyo Dragon+ -- Sapphire 9500 --> "9700pro" 398/310, stock cooling! -- XP1600@1800 150fsb

ps- i also use the cat 3.4's but this shouldnt matter since it happened even with my nvidia card before i told the drivers to disable AA and AF (instead of leaving it to application preference, which ati cant do)

With my 9700 Pro, at stock speeds, default WinXP Pro services running, F@H running in the background...

I got a 5345 with 3DMark03

My computer is a P4 1.8, 512MB DDR 266 MHz, 2 WD HDs...nothing special at all.

I think the score might still be a bit low for a 9800 np, clocked at Pro defaults...

Back