• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9800 pro scores Good/Ok/Poor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

p!ktu]2e_1

I get 5625 in 3dmark03. I hear that it is okay, but I wanna know what is a good score, an ok, and a poor one.
Will overclocking give me 400+ extra marks?:confused: :confused:

my scores in my sig. its a 9800np even though it says pro in windows for some reason.

p!ktu]2e_1 said:
I get 5625 in 3dmark03. I hear that it is okay, but I wanna know what is a good score, an ok, and a poor one.
Will overclocking give me 400+ extra marks?:confused: :confused:

It very easy to run some compares on the ORB using different search strings.

Try a search for all drivers/all CPU/ with the 9800Pro. That will list the top score for that card. Then match or vary your CPU speed/GPU speed to suit your need's.

i have my 9800 pro water cooled and think i have a low overclock but what really made like a 100 - 150 point difference was using the omega drivers...cant find my compre url atm seems as the link is down :( but i get 6500 aprox ....check these drivers out:D

What are the best drivers for 9800 omega or ati? Im using 3.9 by omega, they seem ok... :confused: i guess...

I think you could get a better stock score m8. I was closer to 6k stock.

Make sure all your sliders are set to performance and disable anything you have running and also set it to realtime {mark03 that is)

I would bet your ram is gonna do 370 or so with stock cooler.

I did everything and now I get 5623. You are saying that I should be getting 5800+ stock??? Is there something seriously wrong??:temper:

my stupid little sapphire radeon 9800NP won't go much faster than 440 core and 385 mem (artifact free) so I only get about 6000 in 3d mark 2k3. I guess thats what i get for having Samsung 300MHZ rated ram. hmmmm... maybe I should upgrade my cooling from stock.

LOL, that was the best $250 i've ever spent:D

Back