• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A Case Mod for those all nighters.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spartacus

Registered
I just thought this was a pretty funny pic of a case mod, i dont know if its real or some1s photoshop work. but its still kinda funny.

[img="[URL]http://Sfilez.homestead.com/files/coffee_computer.jpg[/URL]"]

Well i guess this ones not a case mod but its a good one.
If you have seen these before or someones posted them before, sorry i just now found them. and thought they were funny.
[img="[URL]http://Sfilez.homestead.com/files/Ctrl_Alt_Delete-computer.jpg[/URL]"]

I saw someone who put a beer bottle opener on their case, I personelly just use my teeth

William (Jun 22, 2001 04:07 p.m.):
coffee bleh, I want a coca cola dispenser!

It wouldn't be all that hard to actually build one of those. Just need some tubing, the syrup they use, a way too cool the water coming in, some power, and the dispenser itself........maybe i should build one (gettin a new case) :D

*spazzed* (Jun 22, 2001 06:30 p.m.):

It wouldn't be all that hard to actually build one of those. Just need some tubing, the syrup they use, a way too cool the water coming in, some power, and the dispenser itself........maybe i should build one (gettin a new case) :D

And some CO2 to carbonate with, unless you like completely flat Coke.

Slake (Jun 23, 2001 11:22 a.m.):
LOL Spartacus I want the coffee pot case!

I'll take one of those too!!

Thinking about how this would work....If this was an AMD rig, you could use the heat the cpu throws off to keep the coffee hot! ???

Relocate the standard lower front fan placement, to two 80 or 92mm fans, one each mounted in the front lower corners of each side panel, to facilitate airflow...

My big question is...where do you pour the water in?!? ???

Mr B

Does anyone know where a person can get soft drink syrup? I know some people that would pay good money for Dew syrup. ;D ;D

But seriously, help me find Dew syrup.

(An all-syrup Super Squishee? Such a thing has never been done...)

Hey, I have that same coffemaker only mine is black! Not the whole case though! LOL! I should have a tapper sticking out of the top of my case! have a tube running from a small fridge with a 1\4 barrel in it. Then I can keep my watercooling liquid cool and my beer. Lean over to the case and tap a fresh one! Great for those late night Frag fests!

*spazzed* (Jun 22, 2001 06:30 p.m.):

wait , what would we do with our temps , my pc already has an 80 watt heater in it , LOL
wildone

sfa ok (Jun 23, 2001 10:57 p.m.):
Does anyone know where a person can get soft drink syrup? I know some people that would pay good money for Dew syrup. ;D ;D

Pretty sure you could get that at GFS (Gordon Food Service) or maybe someplace like Sam's Club.

Thelemac (Jun 24, 2001 09:31 p.m.):
sfa ok (Jun 23, 2001 10:57 p.m.):

Pretty sure you could get that at GFS (Gordon Food Service) or maybe someplace like Sam's Club.

Or you can order them directly from pepsi-cola, coca-cola etc.... directly (i'm pretty sure that you can)

you what about an LCD screen on the front? AN all in one PC.

Or an extra 12" LCD screen connected to the DVD drive so that you dont need to boot windows to play DVDS

Back