• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A New EVIL Has Arrived

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SameOldFatman

Registered
The well known EVIL called N-Zane-B has done the unthinkable and passed the Fat One. This as anyone can plainly see has moved the apocalypse closer, caused fire, flood, famine, pestilence and global warming. He must be stopped, does his EVIL know no bounds?

Err...I always liked a little competition, keeps SETI alive you know? But couldn't you have posted this in the the other thread?

LOL!

The Church combats evil through donations and doesn't even have to pay taxes on it. It's a shame you can't do the same. I wonder, do those Scientology guys believe in ET ...? ;)

I think they do, I am now taking donations to the church if Scientology (branch of preventing the end of the world by people passing me)

After the Folding team passes OCAU sometime in January, I'm switching back Rig 2 to SETI. I might be able to offer you guys some more competition. Depending on what shows up in the classifieds after people are done upgrading after Christmas, I might shoot higher. Still have open PCI-E slots.

Back