• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The EVIL that is Tyrinon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SameOldFatman

Registered
This horrendous EVIL must be stopped. He has passed the Fat one, and as everyone knows that is a major sign of the apocalypse. Some one needs to hack his account and set his machines to work for me. This has the added benefit of being better for the environment as machines that crunch for me actually produce electricity, absorb co2 and absorb heat, his machines now do the opposite. Remember its for the children. As an added bonus switching his machines to work for me will cause a doubling of the chances that Jessica Alba and Sofia Vergara will have a 3-way with you

As I recall, and correct me if I'm wrong, this is the first time anyone has challenged your RAC lead :eek:
(since Razor switched his CPU's over)

Having been recently swamped - twice - as people were passing me, I feel your pain. :p

Can't help it there. He has twice the average RAC as I do and he's a long way ahead of me. Now if someone donated me oh say, $5,000 i could finally build the 8 rig farm and make him eat dust. Those i5 2500k overclocks very well ;)

Can't help it there. He has twice the average RAC as I do and he's a long way ahead of me. Now if someone donated me oh say, $5,000 i could finally build the 8 rig farm and make him eat dust. Those i5 2500k overclocks very well ;)
Any clue what RAC they churn out by themselves? All I ever see are CPU/GPU rigs, which isn't surprising, but it's hard to judge a CPU that way. :(

As I recall, and correct me if I'm wrong, this is the first time anyone has challenged your RAC lead :eek:
(since Razor switched his CPU's over)

I was ahead of him at one time (before Razor switched though :D). I should be knocking on his door here in another week, as soon as my RAC get's into full swing.

I was ahead of him at one time (before Razor switched though :D). I should be knocking on his door here in another week, as soon as my RAC get's into full swing.
Yea - I remember some jockying around at one time but not since SameOldFatman took over 1st Place in RAC.

I could be wrong, though. At one point the Milestones were few and far between, for reasons beyond my control. :(

lol Good times. :D :burn:

As for cpu rac, my first i7 @ 3.6ghz (920) was putting out 8k on eight threads. No idea how well these newer chips do by themselves.

Just think, I have three other quads doing nothing in the way of crunching. I could always get those up, maybe drop a few gpu's in them. Muahahaha. *cough* *cough*

:attn:

Razor did a few weeks while he was sitting on top, but nothing consistent. I remember because I had to format the Leader Board stats differently because it was 6 digits instead of 5 ...

So what your saying is that instead of a one in one billion chance of having a 3 way with Alba and Vergara it comes down to 500 million?

My odds of winning the lottery are still better, and If I win the lottery maybe I can buy the 3 way?

Everyone has a price :p

one in 500,000,000 is still better than 1 in 1,000,000,000 and you forget the added benefit of being better for the environment as machines that crunch for me actually produce electricity, absorb co2 and absorb heat, his machines now do the opposite. Remember its for the children.

Any clue what RAC they churn out by themselves? All I ever see are CPU/GPU rigs, which isn't surprising, but it's hard to judge a CPU that way. :(

I don't have the information but before NVidia 400-series GPU was supported I was doing only CPU on i5 750. At 4GHz overclock, I was doing about 4k RAC

The newer Sandybridge CPU has improved design over earlier i series and may see a small but noticeable increase in RAC. Plus SB CPU overclocks more gracefully to 5GHz, while older i series needed very good cooler to get well past 4GHz.

Back