• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A10 5800K Best Reviewer does review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Isn't he the one that also does Intel sucks videos?

The A10 far from sucks, it's your A6 that sucks. :)

Isn't he the one that also does Intel sucks videos?

The A10 far from sucks, it's your A6 that sucks. :)

Ya, his 3970k review.... errr.... uneducated rant?

He says an amd 8 core is way better, when it simply can't even touch a 3930k.
Hugely different prices, but still the intel wins. Unarguably.

Last edited:
...can beat a 3930k...

Heh..heh.. -googley eye at sig-

I have nothing but good things to say about AMD's Vishera, but man are people who compare it to this intel chip disillusioned. Not simply because of performance, but price point.

They are simply for different markets!

As for the A10-- One of my clients is working at getting a maximum CPU / GPU OC with this chip. I've noticed it has somewhat lacking x86 performance, but nothing that your average end-user will notice. He has it paired with a discrete GPU.. Crossfire-isque? I'm not too familiar with the integration between the two, but I find APUs very fascinating. From his benchmarks and OC'ability, this seems like a pretty darn solid chip.

lol they see him trollin... they bitin'..

Last edited:
Fixed my post, I in no way meant any of the AMD 8 cores can beat an intel 3930k.

Hopefully my new phrasing is better :chair:

We shall forgive thee.. Haha, I got the AMD boy beat down on another community because I said the 8320 and 8350 don't measure up to the 3930k in just about everything. Of course, I was just an uneducated intel fanboy who was a disillusioned moron.

Go figure that most of my rigs are AMD. God forbid they actually look at benches. I think the 8350 starts approaching the stock clock bencmarks of a 3930k when it is clocked at 5GHz..

But my 3930 clocks to 4.8, and even higher if I don't mind the temps, and this chip's performance scales better when OC'd.

I posted some benches between the 8320 @ 4.8 and the 3930k @4.8

Wasn't pretty :chair:

We shall forgive thee.. Haha, I got the AMD boy beat down on another community because I said the 8320 and 8350 don't measure up to the 3930k in just about everything. Of course, I was just an uneducated intel fanboy who was a disillusioned moron.

Go figure that most of my rigs are AMD. God forbid they actually look at benches. I think the 8350 starts approaching the stock clock bencmarks of a 3930k when it is clocked at 5GHz..

But my 3930 clocks to 4.8, and even higher if I don't mind the temps, and this chip's performance scales better when OC'd.

I posted some benches between the 8320 @ 4.8 and the 3930k @4.8

Wasn't pretty :chair:

lol, ya AMD can't compete in that price range for two reasons.

1: they don't a CPU priced that high :p
2: they don't have the performance

I only have my 3930k clocked at 4Ghz and it is beastly. way more than I need, but it folds like a beast :)

I think he meant within the desktop realm... I can get more expensive Xeon's on the Intel side too. ;)

Can also get an IVB Xeon that fits in consumer sockets for the same price as a 8350, if we want to go that route / play that game :D. Run the benchmark comparison on that bad boy :p

Back