• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit IP35-Pro Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Albaholic said:
Already did that... thats what was keeping me from hitting 400... I only have an rpm monitor hooked up for one of my pumps connected to the mobo.
ok so then you tried upping the mch a touch and GTLCPU %'s?

Albaholic said:
i upped the mch to 1.44v. I didnt change the GTLcpu because i wasnt sure what it did.
you up the cpugtl before you touch the cpuvtt. that way if the cpugtl increase doesnt help you set it back to 67% then up the cpuvtt.

chawks2 said:
The GTL option makes my machine ridiculously unstable.
When that happens thats when you go back to 67% then start upping the cpuvtt.

Evilsizer said:
When that happens thats when you go back to 67% then start upping the cpuvtt.

Followed those instructions when we discussed this about 2 weeks ago. I have had no love with the CPUGTL option, just been uping the volts on the cpu vtt.

chawks2 said:
Followed those instructions when we discussed this about 2 weeks ago. I have had no love with the CPUGTL option, just been uping the volts on the cpu vtt.
how time flies:eek:

Hello, I am new here, from Chile.
I wonder if someone could help me. Im gonna buy a mobo for my E6300, and it will be the Abit IP35 Pro, but Im not sure that my Blue Orb 2 would fit on it.
Do you know if that is posible?

Thank you. Bye

lucas22 said:
Hello, I am new here, from Chile.
I wonder if someone could help me. Im gonna buy a mobo for my E6300, and it will be the Abit IP35 Pro, but Im not sure that my Blue Orb 2 would fit on it.
Do you know if that is posible?

Thank you. Bye

:welcome: TO THE FORUMS :welcome:

If no one hear knows you could always check Abit's website.

Was able to get 3.6 on 400 x 9 with GTL @ 72% and low volts (cpu 1.42, Cpuvtt 1.23, MCH, 1.47(?))

But it was UNSTABLE. This GTL crap is no good for oc IMO.

Right now I'm orthose stable 8+ hours on the following volts @ 500 x 7:

CPU - 1.45
CPUvtt - 1.35
MCH - 1.72
vDDR - 2.1
IO and IOCH are set to 2 levels above cant remember the volts, I should just take a screenie. :D

Ok, I think Im going for the big thyphoon, cose here there isnt coolers such as tuniq tower 120. Thanks, bye

Heidfirst said:
afaik the GTL is mainly there for Quads?QUOTE]
could be i just recall people saying to use the GTL %'s first then go to the CPUVTT.

As for the blueorb someone on the abit site stated it wouldnt fit cause the base of the cooler would contact the NB heatsink. this is refereing to the PRO, which one where you asking about? cause the ip35/-e use slightly smaller NB coolers.

As for the blueorb someone on the abit site stated it wouldnt fit cause the base of the cooler would contact the NB heatsink. this is refereing to the PRO, which one where you asking about? cause the ip35/-e use slightly smaller NB coolers.[/QUOTE]

I was asking abaut the PRO, and it seems that doesnt fit. Im gonna have to sale the blue orb and buy the big typhoon.

I posted this question in the Abit Motherboard forum, but I might as well ask it here as this seems to get more traffic.

Is anyone using this IP35 Pro board with a G0 processor?

I am trying to figure out if this thing will boot with the official release "10" BIOS, or if there is still a wait? There is an "11.B04" BETA BIOS listed, but it does not list what is addressed.

Can I boot my E6850 as shipped with this board, or do I need to wait for a new BIOS?

Surfrider77 said:
I posted this question in the Abit Motherboard forum, but I might as well ask it here as this seems to get more traffic.

Is anyone using this IP35 Pro board with a G0 processor?

I am trying to figure out if this thing will boot with the official release "10" BIOS, or if there is still a wait? There is an "11.B04" BETA BIOS listed, but it does not list what is addressed.

Can I boot my E6850 as shipped with this board, or do I need to wait for a new BIOS?
see posts 105-107.

Evilsizer said:
see posts 105-107.

Yea, I saw this but I have seen scattered reports over on XS forums with people benchmarking the G0's on the Abit IP35 Pro. Hence, why I asked if its possible to boot this thing with the stock BIOS. Something doesnt add up...

Since G0 is now officially released, is there any chance to formally ask for a confimation or even bios update through official channel ?

It does seem a tad strange there is no BIOS supporting these new processors. I mean, there has to be some people buying rigs from scratch and left a bit screwed over. You cant update the BIOS, unless you have another (pre G0) 775 Intel processor lying around. This also leaves a lot of suspect DOA merchandise for RMA if people dont know any better. Whats the deal here?

Back