• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 11, version 23H2 Automatically Installed Now Office Outlook Client is Gone

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
But open office does not have outlook?
i don't think so, but i never download emails... i have no need to... and i'm still kinda paranoid about opening an email directly on my PC instead of in a browser. so much so, that as a gamer, i would require myself to build a non gaming PC because windows virtual machine, even when not in use, but simply enabled in BIOS, results in a good 10% to 15% drop in gaming framerates (i "tested" the last time i enabled VM) if i ever starting using something like outlook. Shows how little i've kept up with that particular tech over the past 20 years.

P.S. i figured out what that logitech download was... aparently windows 11 has started integrating "dynamic lighting" to allow for an easier RGB lighting experience involving multiple manufacturer's stuff. Now my logitech mouse is synced with my motherboard and fans. now if only corsair was part of it so my AIO waterblock was synced. The colors are close, but still not synced. Then again, i'm considering upgrading to the Arctic Freezer III 420 AIO, which would definitely sync with the better motherboard connection options.

i don't think so, but i never download emails... i have no need to... and i'm still kinda paranoid about opening an email directly on my PC instead of in a browser. so much so, that as a gamer, i would require myself to build a non gaming PC because windows virtual machine, even when not in use, but simply enabled in BIOS, results in a good 10% to 15% drop in gaming framerates (i "tested" the last time i enabled VM) if i ever starting using something like outlook. Shows how little i've kept up with that particular tech over the past 20 years.

P.S. i figured out what that logitech download was... aparently windows 11 has started integrating "dynamic lighting" to allow for an easier RGB lighting experience involving multiple manufacturer's stuff. Now my logitech mouse is synced with my motherboard and fans. now if only corsair was part of it so my AIO waterblock was synced. The colors are close, but still not synced. Then again, i'm considering upgrading to the Arctic Freezer III 420 AIO, which would definitely sync with the better motherboard connection options.
I use the archive option. I agree one having a pc for just mail and work.

Back