• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ActiveX Controls

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

awaysahmad4u

hey guyz.. i am having a bit of problem with downlaoding some demos from www.gamespot.com , whenever i try to download any thing from that site there secure delivery client starts and says that
Initiating secure delivery. Please wait... an approval window may appear click yes to continue, Note: This may take 2-3 minutes on a dial-up modem
now problem starts here that it don't take 2-3 minutes but some 5-10 minutes.. then gives a message saying
Your curent security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page. As a result, the page may not display correctly. OK
i click on ok and nothing happens next..

i have my system in sig..
and OS winXP, DirectX 9.0b,

any help will appreciated a lot...
Awais Ahmad

In IE go to Tools - Internet Options - Security tab - click on Custom Level bar - at the bottom of dialog box you can select security from low up to high (usually the easiest) or you can custom select your own settings. Hope this works for ya :)

Back