• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE AMD Radeon VII Video Card Review Roundup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
R7 is just a release for fan boys only. Its a statement to the market that they are not leaving the ultra GPU market any time soon. Most likely AMD will gain only a margin of the money back that they spent on this product.

They are rumored not to be making squat/losing on this part. After all, its a $1500 MI50 card cut down a hair being sold for half that...

The 16GB of HBM2 is a kick in the pants for the gamer. This makes more sense for a prosumer than gamer, really.

Why has nobody bothered to put Vega FE and Radeon VII numbers in the same table/chart/graph? If it's a card without ≥16 GB VRAM, I don't want to hear about it :p

I actually have so of my numbers from my Vega FE to do a comparison with the R7 hopefully this weekend. At least card for card. XD

Back