• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

and here we go....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thedarkdad3

Registered
I have decided to run a full-block on my 1080ti. Main reason is the amount of HEAT its outputting from my case. since my case it below me the heat is literally making me sweat daily while gaming and blowing in my face.

I'd like to stick to
https://www.performance-pcs.com

Full System Specs As Of June 4th 2017

###My Main Rig###
*Display Samsung 28inch 4K, 3840x2160 //4K resolution
*Storage 1 OS/Samsung EVO 1TB m.2
*Storage 2*=x2 Seagate 4TB IronWolf NAS SATA 6Gb/s NCQ 64MB Cache
*Storage 3*=x1 SSD Corsair Force Series LE 960GB
*GPU* = nVidia GTX 1080ti Founders Edition
*CPU*=Intel Core i7 5820k Overclocked @4.4ghZ/
*Cooing* H320 X2 Prestige WaterCooled/Mayhem *Pastel Green*
*MB*=MSI X99A GodLike Gaming Carbon LGA 2011-v3
*RAM*=Crucial Ballistix\64GB\DDR4 2200mhz
*PSU*=EVGA 850 GQ, 80+ GOLD 850W, Semi Modular
*CASE*= Enthoo Luxe Full Tower Chassis(WHITE)
*NAS*=QNAP TS-509 Pro/RAID5/(5)Seagate #ST3000DM001 3TB @ 10.5 TB
*NZXT Hue+ Lighting Kit*
ːbatsiloː

- - - Updated - - -

FYI This is to be added to an existing Loop ..SWIFTECH H320 X2 PRESTIGE

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever you think I need "another pump" another radiator" add it to thread. I want to build this out next weekend

You're still going to have the heat issue unless you plan on remotely mounting you radiators.

You're still going to have the heat issue unless you plan on remotely mounting you radiators.

Yep. Regardless of what you cool something with, it's still going to put the same amount of heat out. You won't notice the heat as quickly, because it won't be as intense all at once, but in the same amount of time you end up starting to sweat now, you will start sweating then.

ok thanks!

Yep. Regardless of what you cool something with, it's still going to put the same amount of heat out. You won't notice the heat as quickly, because it won't be as intense all at once, but in the same amount of time you end up starting to sweat now, you will start sweating then.

Back