• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

antec 900

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

de_yogurt

what are your thought? im looking at getting a new case and found an antec 900 for 100 bucks. is there enough room for some decent cable management? my only concern about any case is the space inside and cable management. there will be either a x1950pro, x1950xt, or 7950gt video card in there. i have a full atx mobo. thanks for the help. have a good one!

Yogurt

It needs some cutting if you want to do some modding but nothing to harsh. It's very good at cooling too.

Antec 900 is a pretty good case. I have one myself and noticed good airflow and like the above poster said, you would need to do some cutting for a more advanced cable management.

There is however a small area under the bottom fan cage that you can use to tuck some wire. Since the PSU can be mounted on the bottom of the case it makes for a good placement to hide the cables.

There is plenty of room, or atleast in my case for a x1950 Pro and my MoBo. Only thing I did was make some cosmetic changes
to ease the wiring management. Check my thread (link in sig) for some ideas of the interior room and cuts.

Back