• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec Solo cable management help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
We cant place the cables for you.

Just keep them hidden as best you can. Route the extras behind the hard drive cages and motherboard. Use zip ties to group like cables together. That isnt the best cae for cable management is the problem.

This one is on you.

EarthDog, I am hoping someone with a nicely cable managed Antec Solo will post pictures of what they did. I appreciate that the case was not optimized for this (but it was optimized, at its price, for low noise), which is why I am asking for help.

This is the only Solo wire management post I could find:

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6490647&postcount=2156

It helps, but I am sure there is more to learn.

There comes a point where you just need to use your head and get your hands dirty. You have reached that point. Like I said, routing and zip ties will be key. Its not rocket science. Make it happen and show it off when you are done!! :)

Hopefully others that own this case will chime in for an assist, but it doesnt seem to be too common 'round these parts...you already have a picture..get going! :)

Back