• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec SX630II

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
man that ram!!!!!!
that video card!!!!!!!!!!
a sata HD!!!!!!!!!!
omg i love itsend it to me!!!!!
imay have a better mobo and case but your ram and video card
AND GOD THE CPU!!!!!!!
I WISH!

sorry just had to say it.

lol, It's not that great lol.

I so can't wait till I can buy all the new stuff and put it in.

I was thinking if there is room of putting a 120mm exaust fan in the top between the drive bays and the PSU.

Maybe a fan in the side blowing over the cpu when I get the new gear.

I'm not really sure how to wire that up so you don't tear it up everytime you get into your case though.

Rain your case is nicely done...It takes time to make fine wine...You just started..:D

I'm not really sure how to wire that up so you don't tear it up everytime you get into your case though.

Mount the fan on the psu brase....This would require a bracket for the fan...Said fan bracket would attach to psu brase.

monster20fan20diy20duct.jpg

MONSTER_FAN_BRACKET-021dia.gif
please don't quote my pix.:)

Where could I get a bracket like that and how can you make a good seal between the fan and the side of the case that way?

Oh and what about filters? I've seen some metal mesh ones and such, I can't run an intake fan w/o a filter, dusty house and all. Any that you could suggest?

The bracket was custom made...;)
Various materials can be used to form a gasket if needed...
Filters of various shapes and filter media are also available...If not we make our own..:)

Ya its all about making it work for you.
Arch i forgot all about that bracket it sgure looks like it helps.(i remember you talking about it a few times)

Hey about the cpu setup there thats just 1 120mm with an adaptor right? or is there that 120mm and another fan under it.
does it come flush with your side pannle?

Hey about the cpu setup there thats just 1 120mm with an adaptor right? or is there that 120mm and another fan under it.
does it come flush with your side pannle?

I made this bracket for Vrykyl (TG) in the UK...Thats the Delta 190 CFM ,Monster fan, w/ adapter...No other fan..
A gasket can be installed so it fits flush against the door...Or slot the bracket to slide it out some..;)

Ok ya i understand Arch.
as for the link there the case looks great but the grill is very air flow restricting.
have to be a member to get all the pics. so i didnt see it all but did see the final result only on the blow hole though not the front intake

Back