• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any Raven Shield Players?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheFrag

Hey, I just started this game yesterday and I must say it kickass like no tommorow. Of course I am only on mission 2. I am trying to beat it without any casualties/injuries. basically, I do a 2 man team. Either silenced MP5A4's or Silenced .357 or whatever deagles. One time I tried with a sniper, but she got 0wn3d right before I finished. In case u dont remember, MIssion 2 is the Swiss Hostage one. Gawd I love the desert eagle.... ANyway, anyone got any advice teamwise or weaponwise?
Thnx.

Well, I finally beat it! I knew ehre everyone was. I used my 4 best guys, 1 team, no plan. Just killed everyone and won!
YAAAAY!

i just got this game. its pretty sweet im on mission 4 i think were u have to defuse the 3 bombs. i like using the aug's w/ silencer or big clips and the m16 w/ silencer.

Back