• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone up for some friendly frog bashing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sir-Epix said:

You ain't gotz nothin. You just an old chump. You think you have seen work unit production, check again. The secret weapon is getting busted out early! It may not be up to full steam, but if you think you have boxen. Your boxen are Apples compared to mine. And for you AMD fans, I am building a boxen JUST FOR YOU!

this young'in obviously doesn't know who he is talking too :D

My SETI Farm
Intel Celeron 400@450
Intel Pentium III 500@500
Intel Pentium III 1000@1000
Intel Pentium III 933@933 (20 of them)
Intel Pentium IV 1700@1700(6 of them)
Thats 30.81GHz of Intel Crunching Power!
If you know your hdd is good, don't do the bloody bad block check. --Thelemac
Avator by: Über~PhLuBB

LMFAO @ this guy...he doesn't know that I ALONE have nearly 300 machines that I could bring online TOMORROW.

Pffft...what 29 machines there? HA!

Namek

Sir-Epix said:

This oldy don't know whats up...check my sig then times by 5. See yah sucker!

times by 5.... heh... that's a nice Fiat of a farm you have there then. :D

hmmph, whatdaya have n715dp, nevermind, edited cause it sounded stupid!

when in it's prime, the farm was over 150GHz of power :D...

not really ready to talk about what I am able to bring back online now... not quite that much, but enough to hold these guys off :D

/me steps away to dump the WU's he has for the day... looks forward to tomorrows numbers when the farm has been up for a full day.

n715dp said:
so my email address link is not a good thing to have? if so I will take it out.

Due to past abuses in our rules, we've had to take them in a literal sense. This means if your link does not take me to the OC.com SETI Team, Folding Team or an OC.com article, it has to be removed.

Sorry, but those are the rules.

n715dp said:
so my email address link is not a good thing to have? if so I will take it out.
Yes please, thanks for the compliance, and welcome to the forums! You guys are always welcome here, enjoy your time. If you would like in your profile section there is a homepage section you may put your website in there, and then the WWW Button will appear giving you a link to your homesite under your name.

Nice to see some friendly competition from you guys! Now if only...

J

Back