• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS H270F ROG STRIX CPU LED Sometimes light up when gaming

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CPU-z stress test is wimpy. My go to stress test of late is OCZ large data set for 2-3 hr. It will give you the same max temps as an AVX 1 version of Prime95 and the same quality of stress testing. But it has neat features like built-in temp and voltage monitoring and the ability to set a timer for the length of the test.

And personally, I never worry about warranties on CPUs. In many years of building my own systems and those of others I have never had one CPU go bad. And I've delidded quite a few CPUs and never had a problem.

CPU-z stress test is wimpy. My go to stress test of late is OCZ large data set for 2-3 hr. It will give you the same max temps as an AVX 1 version of Prime95 and the same quality of stress testing. But it has neat features like built-in temp and voltage monitoring and the ability to set a timer for the length of the test.

And personally, I never worry about warranties on CPUs. In many years of building my own systems and those of others I have never had one CPU go bad. And I've delidded quite a few CPUs and never had a problem.

Why delid if you never have a problem for 3 years?

Because you can. I believe in the adage: "If it ain't broke, tinker to make it work better or at least break it so you have an excuse to buy a better one."

Last edited:
Back