• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

At SpeeDj's request...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Newbie_Doo said:
...We have a new section. Jeremy will explain the rules for posting here when he finds this section. :)

N_D

Ok, you created a new section, put Jeremy in charge, and didn't bother to tell him? :D
Wonder how long it'll be till he wanders in... :p

Well as I come across project logs I will put them here. As soon as I can outline some rules you will see a sticky, the only major rule I am going to stick in here right now is, it's gotta have pic's in order to be moved in here, it can't be a theoretical discussion of a mod it has to be a work in progress. That's about all for now.

J :cool:

There's some worklogs that are sticky-ed in the stickies section, I think they should be moved from there to this sub-forum and then sticky-ed here.

walkitiki said:
There's some worklogs that are sticky-ed in the stickies section, I think they should be moved from there to this sub-forum and then sticky-ed here.
Ahh thank you, done and done, still working on a set of rules for this all. Suggestions anyone ?

J :cool:

How about only pics and a write up are allowed to be in there. In other words just the maker of the mod can post, this way it doesn't get out of hand.

Back