• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Audigy 2ZS Video Editor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Siamak06

Hi everyone,

I have one Audigy 2 ZS Video Editor, the power supply died because of thunder about 6 months ago, I looked for a replacement but no luck so far, is there any one out there please that can send me the Pin lay-out for the power supply please, those who have it know how it looks like what I need is just a photo of the DC power supply mail connection with the indication if the 5V 12V and the ground. I would really appreciate it.
Cheers
Siamak

Hi Slamak

I have this box in the UK. Do you still need the photo? Let me know.

David

Hi everyone,

I have one Audigy 2 ZS Video Editor, the power supply died because of thunder about 6 months ago, I looked for a replacement but no luck so far, is there any one out there please that can send me the Pin lay-out for the power supply please, those who have it know how it looks like what I need is just a photo of the DC power supply mail connection with the indication if the 5V 12V and the ground. I would really appreciate it.
Cheers
Siamak

Good morning David,

Happy New year to you and those who you cherish.

Thanks for answering my request, yes please, just the Photo of the jack that goes in to the device please, if you would specify which on is which i.e. the 5V the 12V ect. I would be really appreciative.

Many many thanks David

Cheers
Siamak

Thanks for your reply Siamak. I'll get a photograph taken today after work.

Regards

David

Hi David,

Many thanks for the effort you are making.

If you like here is my personal e-mail siafix at free dot fr, I written it like this just incase if th site won't like memebrs to conatct directly.

Cheers and many many thnaks again.

Siamak

Back