• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG AZUL (modded Bitfenix Aegis)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hi guys,

Back with a small update on this build.

Showcasing a few Bitfenix items, Alchemy LED strips, white Spectre PRO 120mm fans with blue LED as well as some sleeved SATA cables.

Also a package arrived from Bitspower carrying a lot of awesome goodies for this build as well as my other ongoing build Project Isolation.

Let's check it out!

FIiqqw2.jpg

Lots of fans :D

GlphFLo.jpg

om2L3E2.jpg

Cwo2Xby.jpg

ocD28Fg.jpg

G6AoALy.jpg

Lots of Bitspower goodies and a small mountain of fittings!

wUpFxO5.jpg

LDy74ug.jpg

gEKvlfL.jpg

nR7zue5.jpg

Q6Ak2cB.jpg

AqtEj7V.jpg

e1qvS3j.jpg

ZYWqE0C.jpg

qCb5FAY.jpg

b8ieGfn.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hi guys,

It's been a while but I think I'm ready to start working on this project again and hopefully finish it this time!

I've just been busy with work and other projects this kept getting pushed aside.

Let's kick of the progress with some acrylic panels that I have added to the case as well as the vinyl work done to them!

Also if you can see I now have a clear windowed panel on the front however more work will be done to that.

BUjTQHV.jpg

nW9C8AS.jpg

5mMprcJ.jpg

yHYjr0n.jpg

roC0yeZ.jpg

MAlrzIr.jpg

iVyGbuP.jpg

0DjAZ0E.jpg

AtQXBPR.jpg

PSU I will be using is the Corsair HX750i

E2r9HrO.jpg

EL3vPdC.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more on this build coming shortly!

Cheers,

Alex

I missed the start of this, but loving the blue color on this! Subbing for the new progress. Looking great Alex.

Ehhhy! Good to see the project back on the table!!! :thup:

Thanks a lot guys :D

- - - Updated - - -

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hey guys,

I added some paint, vinyl and frosted the acrylic in the front panel. It's really coming along now!

There's even more work that will be done to the front panel however, stay tuned!

htQj6JP.jpg

1foWRjM.jpg

nD47eLW.jpg

H1x0kb9.jpg

SDR1TOK.jpg

wggKzxV.jpg

AKYg3Cz.jpg

YlfmP4R.jpg

qXcNIQ5.jpg

0NuxSxn.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hi guys,

A small update on this build :)

I did a bit more work on the PSU shroud after painting it white. I used a Sharpie permanent marker to trace the Bitfenix logo in order to give it a bit of a contrast.

It was a very easy thing to do, hope you guys like it. Stay tuned for more updates.

bHvtXrK.jpg

fAVP6cU.jpg

mWFNUVN.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Okay guys, some of you may have been wondering where I'm going at with the front panel of the case. I first cut this massive hole in it, it then add a windows only to frost it.

Well I hope these pictures give you an idea hehehe, I will leave it at that.

7vK6ZVa.jpg

4f9ho71.jpg

pShN4hG.jpg

GZWgCX4.jpg

MhABPRn.jpg

gWpzNYj.jpg

jrKa0cH.jpg

kRlyIfg.jpg

73JPL8N.jpg

dtpEd1l.jpg

42DjS3v.jpg

fTwod4F.jpg

PITSRLN.jpg

8MtMIF3.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hey guys,

So I've been working on the reservoir for the front panel and so far so good. After a few days of leak testing it seems to be all good. Here are the progress shots and the completed reservoir.

The acrylic cement glue I used to glue it all. This is actually super strong stuff if you've never heard or used it before. It actually bonds the acrylic to itself and creates a nice seal.

egFkuHO.jpg

First test

nlZZi1X.jpg

And the start of the res

QDELgk5.jpg

4piuvFO.jpg

I first tested it without fully sealing it just to see if the first part would pass

Dy8xWHq.jpg

Once testing was all good I proceeded to sealing it up

fzzIPxb.jpg

MRXXVMI.jpg

OrH2fyx.jpg .

And here it is

K1EoFrA.jpg

SH0gFUT.jpg

Sorry for the lack of quality in these photos, they were all taken on my phone.

Stay tuned for more.

Cheers,

Alex

Back