• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 CLAN *new attempt*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sjaak

Read this post

Everyone interested in the Bf2 [OCG] clan should register and post there!

Okay people, the previous attempts failed because people weren't showing enough interest. I will try it one more time so see if this community can do again what it has done many times in the past: get together and have fun!

If you have BF2 and/or BF2:SF and are able to play a few hours a week, preferably fridays or sundays, and are willing to put some time and effort in it, please post here.

- Your name and username here and on BF2
- Favorable soldier class
- Got SF?
- Location (in GMT)
- Best (quickest) way to contact you

Please, only people who actually have time and are willing to show up and put effort in the 'clan'. We can then set some times and servers where we will be playing.

We will be using TS or ventrilo for coordination of gameplay (i prefer TS, we can have a vote on it later).

Announcement:

RL has taken its toll the past weeks. I will be doing everything i can to get this going nonetheless.

OCF non ranked server:

tba.

OCG BF2 Paypal adress:

[email protected]

Last edited:
- shard13
- Medic/Specops
- Yes
- MST (-7 GMT)

I am available for the time being, but I am not sure if I will be during the month of january. Sjaak knows I am up for game all the time :D Just a matter of me getting things straitened out with working for the next month.

Best way to contact me is through AIM or PM.

Last edited:
YES!!!

godofgorks
support/engineer
once christmas comes...
EST -5
pm me, or add me on AIM godofgork, not usually online though, so pm

I won't be able to play here until I get back to college but I'll do as much as I can to get this thing going in the meantime. Since we started a new thread I'm going to create a excel sheet of all the postings.

Something to add, preference in being notified, pm/aim/msn/e-mail, and what they are.

- twEEkerAreUs
- All Classes
- Yes I have SF
- Central
- Xfire (tweekerareus)

I made a thread about this in the past, a lot of the issues are people say they are going to play and end up not playing at all or are never on. Me/Shard play together off/on pwning noobs :) I prefer playing SF over regular BF2 maps personally.

- [OCG]Jack222
- Sniper/spec ops/medic
- Yea
- EST
- Whatever you want, we talk.

I need to get my DVD drive fixed before i play again.

Tim, I can help out with things if needed. Just get me on MSN or something.

jack222 said:
Tim, I can help out with things if needed. Just get me on MSN or something.

Thanks. GoG is making a summary of the people subscribing here. If we get a bunch together we will have to start finding some servers we can use every once in awhile (ranked - good maps - preferably with nice pings for everyone). Will catch you on that :)

- Your name and username here and on BF2
- Favorable soldier class
- Got SF?
- Location (in GMT)
- Best (quickest) way to contact you

FlakMonkey42
Sniper/SF
No
Central
PM

Though I am planning to make a new name cause this one was when I first got the demo.

shard said:
We did try talking to speedJ, it went nowhere.

Thats why you need to talk to RedHotMachine. As J agreed to let you( meaning the clan) run BF2. RHM was that one who set up the forums for you all as well as added channelsn in TS and now on the Vent server.

Last edited:
- Janus67
- Medic/Spec Ops (or whatever is needed)
- Yes, but haven't been able to play it yet
- EST (-5)
- PM or AIM (Mantle67)

My computer is down right now (had a leak in my watercooling system and my 7800gtx fried *super-sadface* but once I get that replaced I will be up for some action. The aforementioned reason is why I haven't played SF yet.

OCF: RedDragonXXX BF2: RedDragon1984
Special Forces
No
US East
PM or AIM/MSN
Teamspeak ready

Also I think it would be a good idea to include if you guys are able to use Teamspeak for more organized gaming.

RedDraggonXXX said:
Also I think it would be a good idea to include if you guys are able to use Teamspeak for more organized gaming.

I would suggest that a mic and teamspeak be required. At least if you are serious about getting into this, which I hope everyone posting is.

BTW, excel sheet is up to date with all posts so far. I'll see if I can get it uploaded here soon.

RedDragonXXX said:

That or Ventrilo, currently TS crashes my computer, we will see what happens after I get my new soundcard.

Back